Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Obviously hackers

Obviously hackers

There is clearly some people who know how to hack this game and increase the damage that their defences can do, this is blatantly obvious the higher you climb up the ranks, 2 bases both identical, 1 I get 100% against and the other I get 35% against and the attacks where also identical but in the 35% my troops were obliterated before they even got past the walls!! There is something very very fishy going on in this game. Is there a reason why we cant report players easily ingame? There is many accounts that seriously need looking into as they are clearly hacking in some way.

If you provided tags for the players that would help a lot. and a replay with proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilnacho View Post
    There is clearly some people who know how to hack this game and increase the damage that their defences can do, this is blatantly obvious the higher you climb up the ranks, 2 bases both identical, 1 I get 100% against and the other I get 35% against and the attacks where also identical but in the 35% my troops were obliterated before they even got past the walls!! There is something very very fishy going on in this game. Is there a reason why we cant report players easily ingame? There is many accounts that seriously need looking into as they are clearly hacking in some way.
    Identical bases but different placement of traps , different setting on inferno , cross bows ,

And moreover , troops can move in different direction and spell placement , hero timing
    Everything matters

You c ant cheat by making defenses more effective as far as I know

Quote Originally Posted by Anvesh0611 View Post
    Identical bases but different placement of traps , different setting on inferno , cross bows ,

And moreover , troops can move in different direction and spell placement , hero timing
    Everything matters

You c ant cheat by making defenses more effective as far as I know
    Sorry I forgot to mention on builder bases

Forum Elder
    Sorry I forgot to mention on builder bases
    Identical looking bases you mean. Were all the traps, bombs, teslas, in the exact same place? Were all the defense exactly the same level? Doubt it.

Did you drop everything precisely on the same square, at precisely the same time, in both attacks? No, you didn't.

I understand why you think that, its easy to fall into that trap way of thinking. But all things weren't the same, your likely ignoring obvious differences and assuming it makes no difference.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossisdabomb View Post
    If you provided tags for the players that would help a lot. and a replay with proof.
    Or maybe not, since naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

Unless those bases were copied from the same source, then similar would describe the bases, rather than identical.
    At the start of the raid, the result against 2 identical bases would result in identical results.. But as the raid progresses, your drops and timings alter the outcome. The margins between success and failure can often be slim.

But.. gather your evidence, and submit it to support.. They will investigate anything that looks suspicious.. Be aware it may take some time, and they wont contact you with their findings.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    You are mistaken.

It is simply not posdible to do that, because replays are server based recreations. So if they dud what you believe, then the replay would have a different result .

As others have said, it is just slightly dufferentbplacement (and/or levels) of traps, and/or troops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Troll.........

Credit for sig: ShadowVIIKing
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Troll.........
    Disagree.. frustrated and mistaken would be my guess.

Videos would help.

But also: they didn't hack you. What you see when attacking is calculated on your device, which sends deployment info to the server which also works out the result based on the troop drops and the two need to match. To hack the troop behaviour they would need to hack both SC's server AND your device. That's not plausible.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e