Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You're losing me, Supercell.

You're losing me, Supercell.

Well, after five years, I'm finally maxed-out, and I'm only a casual player. (My builder base is getting close to max too.)

I'm finding it harder and harder to log on and play, which is sad because the game just became so much more "playable" with the new legends league (which I wanted forever and suits my playstyle). I'm just going to let my main village drop down and let the community loot me up until something is released that rouses me again.

Supercell, you gotta be raking in the money, especially after introducing the game pass model that's prevalent these days. You need to either release MORE content with each update or release more updates to keep up with the new pace of the game that's now filled with all these magic items, CWL medals, and special offers. Maybe with each new game pass season, release some new levels for existing content and/or occasionally even brand new content.

Centennial Club
    Itīs alright to take a break if you feel that itīs not fun anymore. I left CoC several times for shorter or longer breaks.

However, we also have to keep in mind that not all players are maxed and with every new update, it increases the amount of upgrades that you need to do before you reach endgame. If they release a new update every month, new players wouldnīt have any chance of catching up.

Oh yeah, and leave your storages outside

And with the dump on global theres more money to develop something new, i keep an open mind hope for the best.

Centennial Club
    If you are mainly motivated by leveling your village, then indeed there is not much left that might keep you playing. You could optimize your attack strategies, push trophies, help organize a clan etc., but if that is no fun for you: It is just a game...

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Oh yeah, and leave your storages outside
    Save us all and be a nice guy and take the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Well, after five years, I'm finally maxed-out, and I'm only a casual player. (My builder base is getting close to max too.)

I'm finding it harder and harder to log on and play, which is sad because the game just became so much more "playable" with the new legends league (which I wanted forever and suits my playstyle). I'm just going to let my main village drop down and let the community loot me up until something is released that rouses me again.

Supercell, you gotta be raking in the money, especially after introducing the game pass model that's prevalent these days. You need to either release MORE content with each update or release more updates to keep up with the new pace of the game that's now filled with all these magic items, CWL medals, and special offers. Maybe with each new game pass season, release some new levels for existing content and/or occasionally even brand new content.
    Pace of game ?

For the past one year
    Clan games came into play
    Clan war league came into play
    Magic items came into play
    Gold pass came into play
    Operation blue sky came into play
    Global is going away (I hate it )
    Otto came into play

Supercell is introducing new content very quickly I would say .

I think before the drop of th13 , supercell wants everyone to catch up . I think as soon as th13 drops , the game dynamic will change a lot .

Maybe for good
    Maybe for worse
    But still ,Supercell is working hard in introducing new content

Pro Member
    I've been maxed for over half a year and still log on daily and find things to do. You can work on improving your 3* attacks or helping out others in the clan that aren't maxed or need advice. Did you max BH or get Otto yet? TH13 will eventually come out. Is your clan fairly active? I find our chat will disappear within an hour because of multiple people logging on/off the day.

Supercell had already said that 2 updates will arrive this year. I believe they are allowing more and more people to completely max out their TH12s. You are incredibly lucky and you should be proud to reach this awesome feat. Soon Supercell will release more content. Remember, it's not a race or sprint, but rather a marathon. Enjoy the long life! Why rush? Besides, many clashers can benefits from your full storages and use it to max out their THs. And thank god that they shortened the release of new THs to around 18 months instead of the time when TH11 was around...jeez...over 2 years...oof

I put all my collectors and storages outside wall. I can't use it, might as well share the love!

Forum Elder
    Ain't nothing wrong with it, its going to happen to everyone eventually, no one is going to play forever. And posting about it isn't going to change anything.