Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You're losing me, Supercell.

kinda in the same boat. have lots of walls left to upgrade, boring. only stayed because of my clan. Now only 8 are active.

ps- my de drill and storage is already outside

You totally lost ME op
    I have no idea what you mean

I honestly find the game great right now, aside from the removing of global chat.I think theres an adjustment period after u max out. You have to get used to wasted loot and no longer having that need to keep builders going. You're able to now create any army u want, practice til your fingers r sore then delete it and make another army. Legends now has meaning, so each attack is interesting and rewarding or saddening depending how good or bad I do. Now if theyd juat nerf or remove bats and keep global I'd be happy as a clam

Quote Originally Posted by PawanPs View Post
    kinda in the same boat. have lots of walls left to upgrade, boring. only stayed because of my clan. Now only 8 are active.

ps- my de drill and storage is already outside
    If u r th12 and need a th12 friendly challenge clan u can message me, I'll send u tag to a great one. When I'm bored I go there and do 20 or so challenges then head back to my normal clan.

Don't forget to put your collectors outside when you leave...

Quote Originally Posted by RemoteCtrl View Post
    Don't forget to put your collectors outside when you leave...
    Same here op, the will to play is going away.
    ive waited 5 years for some clan linking, no challenge waits (right now you have to wait for someone to post), some supercell help with monitoring cheaters (all the pressure is on leaders, we have lives and children)

i hope the game goes in another direction, 6 accounts, and just bored. Hoping for a good upgrade in The Fall, and something worth sticking around for in December.

I get it op,
    clan games for maxed people are useless
    legend league just caps attacks (especially when one plays on weekends)
    war times are so long (need more variety)
    3 Star war is so stale ( maybe change to 5 stars for some refreshing tactics)
    maybe more 1 v 1 options (like mini tourneys)