Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You're losing me, Supercell.

I took a long break from this game. Just came back since March and I love it!

I've got 175 walls left to go and am excited to most likely be maxed for the first time ever before th13 is released. Playing since 2014 I could have likely maxed much sooner. It seems every time I got close I just started a new account. I have three th12's, I'm never without something to do. Since Legend League was revamped and Otto was announced I haven't had any time for accounts 4-7 lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Some people seem to think that leveling your base is the point of the game and this is where they find themselves. If thatís the case you should know full well that thereís a finish line at some point and Iíd ask why you bothered in the first place.

OP, I understand what you’re saying, I too have been playing for 6yrs and have found myself drifting........ in my case it’s not entirely about content being added, but more of issues of the game play itself.

I’m holding out for change.......
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:10 AM.

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

2 months shy of playing for 6 years, TH12 56-51-22.

I'd certainly consider taking a break, or perhaps starting another account?
    I really enjoy playing my 2nd Account, a big TH11 (50-49-16), I find it a lot more fun than my early/mid TH12.
    I also began a 3rd account earlier this year, which is an early TH9 (12-11) now, also lots of fun now I've started AQ walking with my puny level 11 Queen!

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Fresh Spawn
    Enjoy why you can. I have been maxed for 6 months also, but with four accounts , I always have something to do. Not thinking of leaving anytime soon but a break could be on the cards.

Pro Member
    I’ve been Maxed TH12 for a Few Weeks now but I’m just concentrating on Learning New Attacks before Supercell introduce something New.

Aren't you happy that Supercell is a game manufacturer that focuses on the masses to make revenue instead of the individual? Such as yourself.
    Last edited by RAppel; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:40 AM.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I'm finally maxed-out, and I'm only a casual player. (My builder base is getting close to max too.)
    Maybe that's something you could work on now that you are maxed.

Centennial Club
    I know the struggle. Sometimes taking a break for a day or 2 isn't bad to get a reset on things and feel the itch to play again. I'm maxed out myself and occasionally get that feeling. But I do have a suggestion: maybe change clans. Assuming that you don't have too many times to your old clan, you can find one that does out-of-game events to keep your interest high. Myself, I kept my mini in my old clan and joined an RCS clan (Reddit clan system). I've loved every minute there. They do a ton of extra events, some official some run by themselves. But these events have kept my interest just as high as it was when I was in the process of upgrading. Otherwise, a short break is never a terrible thing.