Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FWA Clans....

I'm pleased to see such enlightened views on the fwa, I was in an fwa clan for 2 years & found it to be less stressful than regular war clans, but what people fail to realise is the amount of work required behind the scenes in an fwa clan & the fwa community as a whole. The aim of the fwa is to match each other & fwa clans do their utmost not to get matched with a regular war clan as they don't want to disappoint/spoil a war clans way of playing.

I have been in fwa clans for over 2 years. We match with other fwa clans 98% of all wars. Wars are boring yes, but zero cost loss war loot or low cost win war loot helped me grow my base faster than doing real wars. Focused on raiding for loot instead or warring for loot. Raiding is better money than warring and much less drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Yippeekyaa View Post
    I have been in fwa clans for over 2 years. We match with other fwa clans 98% of all wars. Wars are boring yes, but zero cost loss war loot or low cost win war loot helped me grow my base faster than doing real wars. Focused on raiding for loot instead or warring for loot. Raiding is better money than warring and much less drama.
    Well said, people fail to realise that clash can be played in a variety of ways, fwa, orange league & 9011 just choose their own way. Zero war drŗma, zero stress

The FWA has been not only great for low key farming but also a great compliment to serious war clan. Most need to be max th to war and this helps get you there. Not to mention all the donation and rushed accounts that people are trying to build up while still playing on maxed accounts.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Constant Clan War can be stressing and inhibit Hero upgrades. FWA is a way to keep getting a bit of loot from war, while upgrading heroes.

I've been in an FWA-type clan for years and I don't miss Clan War at all. I joined "Over The Summer" and simply stuck around when I saw that I liked being able to upgrade my heroes whenever I wanted was worth more to me, than the excitement of Clan War (and the stress of not knowing if people would attack or not).

/Affront
    I canít find this over the summer clan. Searching for a fwa clan my self
    1 cor 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

Quote Originally Posted by WorshipJesus View Post
    I canít find this over the summer clan. Searching for a fwa clan my self
    Consider putting up a thread in "I need a clan!" Subforum

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Consider putting up a thread in "I need a clan!" Subforum
    http://www.farmwaralliance.org/FWAProud
    That is a link to the full list of FWA clans, but the best way to find one is to use the in game clan search function and search clans with Lesotho as location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

FWA (Farm War Alliance) is a great way to earn stars, gain loot and farm your base easily doing easy attacks with low cost armies. Not too stressful. You can find FWA clans from searching the clan location Lesotho or using the website in the reply above. Personally, I find it hard to look for an fwa clan to stick in.