Thread: FWA Clans....

FWA Clans....

What are people thoughts on FWA(Farm War alliance) Clans? And is it taking advantage of fair play or is everything all fine and dandy with them and supercell. Yes I am in one.

Centennial Club
    Aaaand the point of this thread is?

i like fwa clans → easy win for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Aaaand the point of this thread is?
    op is asking for some clarification regarding fwa and fairplay.
    win trading in cwl is forbidden and i dont know if fwa are really doing wintrading that hurts cwl. in normal everything is fine.

They are boring, but their is nothing wrong or unfair about them.

Forum Legend
    Constant Clan War can be stressing and inhibit Hero upgrades. FWA is a way to keep getting a bit of loot from war, while upgrading heroes.

I've been in an FWA-type clan for years and I don't miss Clan War at all. I joined "Over The Summer" and simply stuck around when I saw that I liked being able to upgrade my heroes whenever I wanted was worth more to me, than the excitement of Clan War (and the stress of not knowing if people would attack or not).

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Constant Clan War can be stressing and inhibit Hero upgrades. FWA is a way to keep getting a bit of loot from war, while upgrading heroes.

I've been in an FWA-type clan for years and I don't miss Clan War at all. I joined "Over The Summer" and simply stuck around when I saw that I liked being able to upgrade my heroes whenever I wanted was worth more to me, than the excitement of Clan War (and the stress of not knowing if people would attack or not).

/Affront
    They can get boring after a while but, I don't plan being there long. Just enough to get my lab and heroes sorted out then Ill try the new recruiting thing once it comes out in october.

Trainee
    I like getting matched to them ...... as it tends to be an easier war victory.

Pro Member
    They serve a Purpose especially for those Clashers that just want to Upgrade their Base Contents ASAP

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    They serve a Purpose especially for those Clashers that just want to Upgrade their Base Contents ASAP
    Agree. They have their niche.
    And as others have stated, they pose no threat to those that wish to be competitive, as they tend to be a green line in the log, if they are unfortunate enough as to get caught in the net.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Thatís why we run such clans.. to help those who want to getíerídun fast.

We have had a huge number of warriors vacationing on the Farm for a few months, to get their Heroes maxed out.

/Affront