Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valley - Truck Canít Move - Roadside Surprise

I will try as well. I hope I remember. It occurs to me that someone on the SC team with unlimited fuel etc. could easily test this out and let us know...

Meo, youíre right. I told my truck to move three (3) spaces to a building. I had 61 fuel. It moved 1 space and broke down and I have 60 fuel. I took pictures and will update this thread with them as soon as I puzzle out imgur. 🤨

EDIT: okay guys. Please take my word for it because I am really not in the mood to create yet another account on yet another website right now.

In the Valley, the game anticipates broken down trucks and roadside surprises and those things DO NOT result in a loss of fuel.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Meo, you’re right.
    I am left, I am left !!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    EDIT: okay guys. Please take my word for it because I am really not in the mood to create yet another account on yet another website right now.

In the Valley, the game anticipates broken down trucks and roadside surprises and those things DO NOT result in a loss of fuel.
    Totally take your words for it. Happy to help elucidate another misunderstanding of Valley.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

PIC 1: About to move 3 spaces from building with blue roof to the building with the green roof. 61 fuel in the tank.

PIC 2: Truck breakdown and only one fuel used instead of three. 60 fuel in tank.

That said, given my recent experience, I think I should take a page from Meoís book, be cautious and modify my previous absolute statement.

It appears as though stopping for surprises and breakdowns does not result in a net loss of fuel. Iím playing with iOS on all my devices.

Also, I think itís appropriate to here give a SHOUT OUT TO SC DEVS for thinking of and then implementing that detail. Iíve been quietly impressed since I saw the light 😁 but while I am and will always be a proponent of respectfully grumbling out loud 😉 I also firmly believe in praising out loud. So yeah. Nicely done, SC.

And thanks to Tahoe for helping with a no-sign-up site.👍

image-upload

Wonderful, thanks BostonGirlfor adding pictures! Thanks Tahoe for assisting with this.

Always happy to assist. Glad it worked out
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!