Thread: I need these enhancements!

I need these enhancements!

I can't bear to do the town for the clicks and moving everyone, if visitors could just move around automaticly as it is completely random for me trying to get it done as quick as possible anyway. Also i wish visitors release of special item gift could be one click for all. It takes too long just to release the finished visitors for me, and then to lead each visitor around individually, and then to serve each. I cant do it for years now.
    I understand some people want to instruct visitors where to go first and they could still have that manual option. Possibly even being programmable into the automatic option. I play a lot and my barn expansion is suffering because I just can't bear to do town anymore.
    Also there could be a very convenient top and bottom button for long lists such as the barn and silo contents as well as for the newspaper pages and very long roadside shop box rows; This would be a blessing to my fingertips. Thanks for your consideration!

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    I do my visitors through the town hall, its fast and not effort at all. Also it allows one to pick which customers to serve, especially with a derby where you dont want to do all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfarm View Post
    I can't bear to do the town for the clicks and moving everyone, if visitors could just move around automaticly as it is completely random for me trying to get it done as quick as possible anyway. Also i wish visitors release of special item gift could be one click for all. It takes too long just to release the finished visitors for me, and then to lead each visitor around individually, and then to serve each. I cant do it for years now.
    I understand some people want to instruct visitors where to go first and they could still have that manual option. Possibly even being programmable into the automatic option. I play a lot and my barn expansion is suffering because I just can't bear to do town anymore.
    Also there could be a very convenient top and bottom button for long lists such as the barn and silo contents as well as for the newspaper pages and very long roadside shop box rows; This would be a blessing to my fingertips. Thanks for your consideration!

From what I can understand of your posting, I do not think you are playing Town most efficiently.

Putting visitors into the buildings to serve.....
    Visitors from the Eggpress train, I use the Town Hall menu, column- Idle.
    Visitors from your personal train, I try to tap on each visitor as they coming off the train and put them directly into the buildings. It is the fastest. I then go to the Town Hall menu, Idle to check if I missed any.

Serving visitors.....
    I go directly to each building and severe all visitors. I watch for the barn robbers that ask for more than 2 items and kick them out of town. You do not have to wait until the visitor walk to the building from the train. just ignore that. They will appear in the building sooner and can serve them right away.
    Exception, If you you working your town for derby preparation you will have to work your visitors using the Town Hall menu instead of tapping on buildings so that your derby saved visitors will not leave.

Removing completed visitors from buildings....
    If I am not working Town for derby tasks, I go to each building and fast tap the visitors out. If you fast tap in the right place on the building, the completed visitos will all come out fast without them doing those obnoxiously irritating dances.

Ever since the Valley was added to HayDay the whole game staggers and hangs up often, sometimes even aborts.
    The staggering is even worse in Town and slows me down in town much. The unexpected staggering causes me to put the visitors into the wrong buildings or tap on the wrong thing.
    This goes on with the game on all of our devices. It gets very irritating and demotivating to the point of thinking about quitting the game.
    Last edited by dtx725; 1 Week Ago at 04:12 PM.

completely with OP on this one. i get the well meaning advice from the other replies, but i'm quite sick of the number of clicks required each town trip. Have stopped doing town almost completely. An OPTION for a one-click random assignment for all free townies would be a godsend. You guys can still do your derby-townie-picking, optimized townie selection, whatever. Just give the us lazy players the OPTION for fast town play. Won't affect the rest of you.

WE could also use a one click to harvest crops, one click to pick up all production items, one click to fill all boat crates. Then we will complain that the game is boring and we have nothing to do. Going through these action is the actual playing the game part.
    Now the fish catching ... that is another story