Page 56 of 133 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sunsetting Global Chat Channel in the October Update

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    I was knocked out of Legend earlier this season because I wasn't able to log on for 2 1/2 days.

I saw clouds around 15 to 25 minutes.
    IT doers surprise me that people were seeing that long.

I know it does vary a fair amount by time of day, and it is certainly worse during the first day or two of Clan Games, but I still wouldn't have expected it to be that far away from my own experience.

My raiding is mainly in the UK evening - between 8PM and 1AM - and more so when I am not in Legends, I'll sit under shield for most of my working day then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

I know it does vary a fair amount by time of day, and it is certainly worse during the first day or two of Clan Games, but I still wouldn't have expected it to be that far away from my own experience.

My raiding is mainly in the UK evening - between 8PM and 1AM - and more so when I am not in Legends, I'll sit under shield for most of my working day then.
    The hours you posted is generally where loot is better and more bases are available to hit.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Right now, this time of day, always bad for me, already had a few lengthy waits today. And u very rarely hit next in old legends, u have a wait of anything over 30 mins ur not hitting next.
    Odd, I nexted quite often in the old legends, especially low legends. Just depended how high I was and whether under shield or guard.

TH12...level 243...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 36 mil...atb 6032

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

That could be the reason then - I mostly play when whole Asia is awake.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #555
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    That could be the reason then - I mostly play when whole Asia is awake.
    Sounds likely. I was aware time of day made a difference. Just didn't realise it was THAT big a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I got banned for showing Ajax my new recruitment tool.
    I'm clearly in the minority but I loved it. Always did, always will. Passed many a clouding moment chatting with people from all over the globe and it was one of the best features Clash had over the other games. Boom in particular was all the poorer for it's awful recruiting process and lack of chat.
    It was a way of making new friends, new enemies and for me it will be a dark and depressing day when it goes. I can see no positive in the change for players. If you didn't like it you could ignore it and even if the new recruitment tool is so good I can get a date with Jennifer Aniston it won't replace the fun of explaining to a Red Neck that it's not OK to fancy their sisters.
    As Darian has said though..it's their train set. You just rent the track.
    Last edited by Holps; September 25th, 2019 at 08:26 AM.

Holps is back?
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    Holps is back?

Holps never left...
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    Holps is back?
    We wish...
    Leader of Slovak Brothers #2RJ2YCGR
    Lvl 235, maxed TH 12, my mini is an early TH11
    Vastness of Universe: Billions of galaxies... Trillions of stars... Countless planets... I ? I am anything but significant...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Holps never left...
    Indeed, IIRC, he stated in his resignation post from the Mod Squad that he was taking a break from the forums.

Like a ship passing in the night, he just dropped by briefly to comment on the sunsetting of global chat.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 25th, 2019 at 09:09 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread