Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sunsetting Global Chat Channel in the October Update

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    And you know all this how?
    We haven't yet been told what the new recruitment system will look like, so how can you say what it won't (or will) have?
    You are speculating about what will or will not be in it, and stating those speculations as fact.
    That’s the problem, in all honesty: we don’t know... or, we only know one side of the strategy (global is gone soon).

I have no idea where this game is going , but it is not walking with the casual player.
    We used to war nonstop, now we don't even bother to war , because it is soooo slow and boring ... almost nothing happens for 40 hours.
    New legends were interesting at the begining , now ... people just farm there ... clan chat is dead.
    Now another social feature will be removed....
    You login , do 1 atack, and ... there is nothing else to do...

Centennial Club
    Sc has done what they always do.. annoy the heck out of people by not clearly stating how X will be replaced by Y!

ok,global is going..fair enough..but why not wait till you have explained exactly how it will be replaced! Do the two things at the same time!

yet again sc seems to alienate its players by its lack of clarity!

too often sc given hints about what is to come, while making clear what might be going?
    Last edited by Moaner; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:21 PM.

Wait, how am I gonna find a boyfriend now!

I'm waiting for sneak peeks !!!!😁

Quote Originally Posted by Kelk View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised I've rarely clicked that tab in the years I've played and can see why your other games had no global either must have been a nightmare and finally YAY GO OCTOBER!
    Your either new.. or have never recruited.. SC does not have a better recruiting tool.. if they did.. boom beach and clash royale would have it already.. the fact is that they dont... so tell me... how will people recruit now that global is going away???

Its a shame that global has to go. This was the only thing that made clash of clans stand out from the rest of the supercell games. Clearly clash of clans is the most successful supercell game. Now its time to see what the future holds for clash of clans

How can I join bd clan???!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akib75 View Post
    Its a shame that global has to go. This was the only thing that made clash of clans stand out from the rest of the supercell games. Clearly clash of clans is the most successful supercell game. Now its time to see what the future holds for clash of clans
    I can see in future we will be charged for 10 pence for every battle you take.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #480
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbrnpmp View Post
    Your either new.. or have never recruited.. SC does not have a better recruiting tool.. if they did.. boom beach and clash royale would have it already.. the fact is that they dont... so tell me... how will people recruit now that global is going away???
    Calling Supercell liars based only on the fact their other games do not currently have what they say they are going to provide here is NOT acceptable.

And I have NO clue why you believe BB or CR would necessarily get such a tool first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)