Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,115 of 1115

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sunsetting Global Chat Channel in the October Update

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonElite View Post
    With the revenue of Supercell at 2 million per day, they cant find a solution to global chat?? How sad. I downloaded a game last night called Castle Clash, which has no where near the revenue of Supercell, and they had a global chat. Just sayin.. . If they can figure it out with alot less budget than Supercell, than Supercell needs to figure it out
    What makes you think they have "figured it out"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

i keep getting demerits> i guess blunt honesty is a killer

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by LBJ1958 View Post
    i keep getting demerits> i guess blunt honesty is a killer
    Where might that be then?

You certainly haven't had any from us in the last few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian"TheRanger"Malhiers View Post
    Well first off Ronaldo and Messi won't ever even by chance come in the same global chat server so just forget about it.
    I've seen them talking in global , they were in a heated debate over miners at th11 with someone named Thanos , a Mr.perfect and someone named Terrormum..... personally I like edrags at th11 but didn't want to ruin their nice convo.

This was a bad idea to take away global you not have any way to talk to people unless you join their clan or know them in person my time on global was for the most part enjoyable if I came across a person that I didn't like I pressed the button that you guys gave to us that said MUTE and I'd go on talking with other people now I am unable to talk to any one unless I join a clan and if i join an inactive clan I just wasted my time trying to see if it's a good clan I could join or not that's not how I would like to search for clans