Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sunsetting Global Chat Channel in the October Update

Maybe add a new required icon choice for all account descriptions?

Ok with clean language in chat. (Not "prefer" it...just "okay" with the requirement)

Or

Prefer adult language and topics

(So a clan member has a better idea of who they joining. We all know accounts could purposely choose the latter...to troll...but any better chance for family clans to maybe avoid it...would be appreciated.)

I would like to see this first concept somehow morphed into the current system. Not bring back Global chat but maybe have us list 5 questions for our clan. People can check the boxes if they answer yes.

Are you over 18?

Do you like to War?

Do you play every day?

Do you participate in Clan Games?

Will you donate more than you request?

Do you have a boyfriend? (JUST KIDDING). ��

If they check off these five boxes then they show up on our Chat as a request and we look at their profile and visit their village

Quote Originally Posted by Truthiness View Post
    I am literally lost now. I have logged in to the game a few times, only a couple people on in my clan, I attack, then I look for global and itís gone. I sit there and think, what now. Troops take over 30 minutes to train. I used to go on global, listen, and see how if someone normal came on. Maybe I could recruit, maybe just chat for a few mins. Iíd change globals. Sometimes I offered troops to those needing them for war attacks. I muted my fair share of people. But there was more to global than just recruiting. I met legends there. How would I ever meet them now? Iím just an average player in an average clan. Now the game is like Royale, which I donít play much at all, mainly because I have no link to the people in my clan there. I feel like Iíve lost a social community.
    This this this.

It's not too late Supercell. Admit mistake and reinstate Global chat.

Very true and in more ways then just protecting young kids. Just keeping the trash out of my clan is important and no drama.

Can you fellow 1%ers quiet down and praise supercell for their sterling work in reversing the decision to make obstacles not fully block troops so that the 75% who compete in the championships are not affected !

Australian Independence KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    I honestly don't mind global being gone much....

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

I agree. How we can find out anything about player, before he joined our clan. Only with information that he says about him himself??

How dare you?! It was the most interesting place in game. Some of our players played for it. If someone is so afraid of racism or toxic players they can just not speak in global chat.

Australian Independence KatanaMaster12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy68 View Post
    So Supercell you remove "Global Chat" and replace with what I can only see as weakly thought out useless tool ?
    Global chat is what attracts most people to the game from what I have seen and heard , it created a community, a bond between groups also a great recruiting tool where you were able to basically interview the person before inviting them.You now have created a game where players will login do their daily attacks,war hits etc and log out spending no time chatting and eventually drift away from the game !
    I have tried the tool in both of my clans and quite frankly find it to be of no use ? No country banner ? Why do I want to recruit a player that can't understand what my clan says and needs ?How do I know if that player will fit in with my crew ? Is he/she going to be rude ?aggressive ?arguementative? No Chat No Help!
    I STRONGLY recommend you review this new change before it damages the gaming community beyond repair !
    NOT A PENNY MORE SHALL I SPEND ON THIS GAME ! I urge my fellow clasher to boycott buying gems passes etc
    NAPM!!!!
    Yes!! My thoughts exactly!!