Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans History Commentary - an interesting take!

Clash of Clans History Commentary - an interesting take!

I wouldn't normally post this kind of commentary, but some Clashers who enjoy the game's history, may find interest in empathising with some of the rhetoric here.

It comes from an ex Clash of Clans Youtuber called 'Clash with Ash' , who for the last couple of years has focused his channel on Clash Royale content.

3 or 4 years ago however, he was one of the main 'volume' content creators on Youtube for Clash of Clans.

His video is a 'State of the Game' video for Royale, but he's making direct comparisons with Clash of Clans, and I have to agree with almost everything he says about Clash. Interesting stuff, if you like this kind of thing... which I do!

Interesting commentary begins at 4.15 :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBibdhqEyVw

Last edited by Skrags; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:06 AM.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Thanks for sharing - I always used to try to catch Ash's vids when he was doing CoC content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

I love Ash. Quit CR a long time ago because it wasnít balancing very well with CoC and I didnít want to be an addict cos Iím studying etc. but Ash is just such a likeable guy. I still watch his content to this day he makes it so interesting!

lol he rates clash of clans #2

| GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |
    |*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|

Forum Elder
    Thanks for sharing Skrags.
    Am not usually into the vids, and deffo not CR.. But the guy has passion, and talks sense.
    Really enjoyed it.

He's certainly passionate, and well liked by most in the community, players/creators/streamers all included.

His points about 'changes in the (Design) team' are particularly relevant imo.

I don't think it's a coincidence that since Eino has led the team (plus help from Darian as new CM), that we've seen a lot more Clash content!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    lol he rates clash of clans #2
    That already moves him down from my #1 spot. Some people have no taste.

(Ash is actually a really great guy and I have nothing but respect and admiration for him)
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

I only have good things to say about Ash and his CoC knowledge and YouTube videos. He was an inspiration to many new YouTubers like myself a few years back.

1st time I’ve watched Ash in years. Thanks for sharing. His commentary on COC is spot on and he managed to keep me listening til the end even though I’ve never played Royale. Miss that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Forum Veteran
    I liked that F2P part in the video. COC is just so much F2P friendly.

In CR, every time they add something, they remove another thing 😅. Just imagine if COC would have added CWL or season pass and then removed Clan games in coc.

Even after 3.5 years of CR, I am not even at 50% towards being maxed😢.