Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reduce battle time please

Centennial Club

Reduce battle time please

BB is a much smaller map than main village, yet the battle duration is almost the same. 3 minute long battle seems too much. The only time is see the entire time used up is when I see the opponent using a 100 phase sneaky archer attack or some other troll attack deploying troops very slowly which is very rarely seen by me. Most of the times the battle ends in less than 2 minutes. Please reduce the battle time to 2 minutes so we can finish with our daily 3 wins quicker.

I hereby declare I am not saying using sneaky archers is a troll attack. This is not about archers at all, it's only about attack timer.
    Last edited by Postal; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:04 PM. Reason: To clarify this is not against archers.

Not in favor of this. I'm currently using pekka gliders. Frequently, I have just the bm or bm and a pekka or 2 at the end doing cleanup. I have quite a few 3 stars that needed nearly 3 minutes.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    BB is a much smaller map than main village, yet the battle duration is almost the same. 3 minute long battle seems too much. The only time is see the entire time used up is when I see the opponent using a 100 phase sneaky archer attack or some other troll attack deploying troops very slowly which is very rarely seen by me. Most of the times the battle ends in less than 2 minutes. Please reduce the battle time to 2 minutes so we can finish with our daily 3 wins quicker.
    Troll Attack? Do you also categorize attacks where all troops are deployed within the first 10 seconds as Spammer Attacks? I myself do not use Archers generally, do not like them. But I also recognize the right of a player to use as much of the clock as they so desire. I have won battles against Archers because of the clock. They fail to pay attention to the time, and either fail to deploy all troops in time, or in panic blindly dump remaing troops in prior clock expiration.

I have also experienced more battles drawn out by Bombers in the end, than Archers, as they slowly pick off some remaining wall segments.
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:05 PM.

Attacks my oppenents use: Troll attacks! Spam attacks! Bad for the game! Nerf immediately!

Attacks I use: Skilled attacks! The game should encourage them! Buff them!

In all seriousness, though, I'm not crazy about losing all that time off my CT boost due to sneaky archers either, but that is mitigated by the fact I usually win when the opponent uses them. They either lose track of time like rowman described, or, even when done perfectly, still only score in the 60s.

I've suggested before, think of the BB attacks as an appetizer, and/or dessert, to a HV raid. Do an attack, go to the HV, do a raid, when you're done, your BB troops are likely ready for another battle. That way, you're less anxious about losing boost time, and you can simply leave the base if you don't want to wait for the enemy to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

Forum Elder
    The game is not designed to be played in 2 minutes.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Troll Attack? Do you also categorize attacks where all troops are deployed within the first 10 seconnds as Spammer Attacks? I myself do not use Archers generally, do not like them. But I also recognize the right of a player to use as much of the clock as they so desire. I have won battles against Archers because of the clock. They fail to pay attention to the time, and either fail to deploy all troops in time, or in panic blindly dump remaing troops in prior clock expiration.

I have also experienced more battles drawn out by Bombers in the end, than Archers, as they slowly pick off some remaining wall segments.
    An example I could give is when all the witches are dead and 1 or 2 bats hitting on a storage with 60 secs to spare even though they can't take it out in that time. I also did mention I rarely see troll attacks. I am not here to discuss about troll or spammer attacks.
    Last edited by Postal; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:24 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Attacks my oppenents use: Troll attacks! Spam attacks! Bad for the game! Nerf immediately!

Attacks I use: Skilled attacks! The game should encourage them! Buff them!

In all seriousness, though, I'm not crazy about losing all that time off my CT boost due to sneaky archers either, but that is mitigated by the fact I usually win when the opponent uses them. They either lose track of time like rowman described, or, even when done perfectly, still only score in the 60s.

I've suggested before, think of the BB attacks as an appetizer, and/or dessert, to a HV raid. Do an attack, go to the HV, do a raid, when you're done, your BB troops are likely ready for another battle. That way, you're less anxious about losing boost time, and you can simply leave the base if you don't want to wait for the enemy to finish.
    I don't really understand where you got the first part of your reply from my post. I don't recall asking for nerf or buff . I only mentioned about timer.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Not in favor of this. I'm currently using pekka gliders. Frequently, I have just the bm or bm and a pekka or 2 at the end doing cleanup. I have quite a few 3 stars that needed nearly 3 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    The game is not designed to be played in 2 minutes.
    The only sensible arguements I have read so far. Respect your opinions.

Forum Legend
    Are the archers beating you? If they aren’t then that’s one easy win right there, if they are beating you maybe learn to use them yourself?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Are the archers beating you? If they aren’t then that’s one easy win right there, if they are beating you maybe learn to use them yourself?
    🥴 No , archers are not beating me I win almost each and every match up. I only ask for reduction of attack timer but I don't care anymore..