Thread: Throphy count for best farm and best farm troop mix.

Fresh Spawn

Question Throphy count for best farm and best farm troop mix.

Currently, at TH9 I feel dark elixir shortage, due to immense amount of it needed to upgrade AQ to 30th level(Cuz before lvl 30 AQ pretty useless due to its inability to perform propper queen-walk and miserable dps). Thus, any DE spending should be stopped before AQ 30. Thus, I need Elixir-only attack which will allow to reach DE tank at the center of a base. Currenlty, such kind of attack is dragons 4 + lighting spells 4 + frost spell 1 + BK. It works 1-2-star well with only exlusion - it costs ~ 270k elixir and sometimes could just fail due to CC troops and traps, espicially at diamond-1.
    Are there any better ways of farming DE?

Have you tried

Babyloon attack? (here you can use baby drag + loons + rage and freeze spell)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Have you tried

Babyloon attack? (here you can use baby drag + loons + rage and freeze spell)
    could you please drop a few links on youtube with correct kinds of such attacks?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ivakam View Post
    could you please drop a few links on youtube with correct kinds of such attacks?
    Or you could search YouTube yourself for "TH9 Babyloon"

It's actually very easy. It's a very spammy attack and gets you 1-2 stars almost guaranteed. You could also bring 2x lightening and/or a CC lavahound to deal with one of the air defences.

Another attack to search on YouTube is "Goblin Knife". This one is super cheap and quick to train and requires no heroes but it takes some skill. The skills you learn will be helpful for the future (it's a pure "core dive" attack and relies on excellent funneling, tanking and wallbreaker use).

When you've done a great Goblin Knife attack, watch it back on 4x. It's beautiful, watching your horde race through the to core and take it all down in seconds.

Fresh Spawn
    U can use go wipe so if u dont want to spend dark elixir on golem take a golem in donation + 4-5 pekka n rest wiz + 3 rage and 1 heal n freze

Quote Originally Posted by ivakam View Post
    old video , check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QTOrA0LKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMdxf3b8GD8