Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That evil eye...

I love the eye because then I can crush the base and use leftover spells as swag lol
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    That's for the eye.... and as for the extra other things: we don't need CR in CoC, period. It is annoying as XxXx in CR too....
    Yeah, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I love the eye because then I can crush the base and use leftover spells as swag lol
    And here I thought I was the only one doing that

i personally concentrate more after seeing the eye

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

I like the eye; if I'm farming and I see the eye pop up, I'm more likely to hit that base. I want the base owner to see me destroying their base!!

I'm not a big fan of the eye in the sky but I like what you call it even more. It effects me only slightly. I sometimes notice it but that doesn't last long. It is nice if you three star if the other side is watching.

If there was an option to hide it, I would as it is a distraction and my nerves get to me in war. I know, I hate it that I let my nerves get to me. If I end up with a three-star though, it's great. haha

I wish it would show properly where they are. The number should be on the left side if it is a friendly and on the right if it is an enemy. It doesn't ALWAYS work that way.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:10 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

No reactions, plz! For the eye? well, no harm in having the option to hide it. I like it tbh, like the extra pressure, keeps me focused

Pro Member
    The eye doesn't bother me but I think having a way to turn it off is a good idea, those who don't like it will appreciate, and those who like it can keep it and those who don't care still won't care, so everyone wins. CR on the other hand, I see trouble in your future, probably going to create more headaches than anything of value.
    Last edited by Darkpye; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:37 AM.

Similar options for friends list would be nice too, occasionally you don’t want ppl seeing you raid or knowing you’re online. Just log on and admire your own base without pressure to say hi and be social every now and then could be nice. As for war attacks everyone will see the raid anyways. Not sure if it matters if you know they’re watching because chances are it will be watched whether we know it or not.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefenclog42 View Post
    Similar options for friends list would be nice too, occasionally you don’t want ppl seeing you raid or knowing you’re online. Just log on and admire your own base without pressure to say hi and be social every now and then could be nice. As for war attacks everyone will see the raid anyways. Not sure if it matters if you know they’re watching because chances are it will be watched whether we know it or not.
    Meh, yeah. There are a bunch of issues with the whole knowing who is online thing... biggest problem is there is always going to be that knob who likes to donate rubbish when no-one else is online to see it. So having a few hidden players could help. But that causes other issues. Potentially we need more transparency.

I 'like' people watching me live.

But it's also a fact that if no one is watching I will be more comfortable with executing my plan.

I like myself to be put in a challenging situation (people watching live) and if I win (3 stars!), it's a very good feeling.

For me any will work. Won't have much impact.