Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have losted my village but supercell doesn't respond mewhy???

I have losted my village but supercell doesn't respond mewhy???

If i am mritunjai i have leveled up my clan to level 15 and i have quited my base and trying to make new clan and passout to level 10 but suddenly i opened my village approx 1 year later it is not loading why?? I requested to supercell please verify me for the base but they don't
    So guys i posted this mail because i need my base and friends you can support me thanks

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Is this still your account from 10 minutes ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Mritunjai View Post
    LS�� MRITUNJAI #PCJVCVQY2
    MY CLAN NAME IS=LEGENDARY STARS
    I see the account in the clan, and it shows that you have leveled up your heroes in the past month, so I'm not sure what you mean by not loading 1 year later.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 673 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

I have losted my village from last 1 year approx

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Is this still your account from 10 minutes ago?

I see the account in the clan, and it shows that you have leveled up your heroes in the past month, so I'm not sure what you mean by not loading 1 year later.
    If sir i am not saying about my this village my losted village name is=STEVEN TARIGAN
    my player tag is=#LGRYLUQ9
    sir please help me i need my base i am missing my base and i hope i can get it back.i have tried many ways like:i tried to get my base from game but it is so irritating and next i tried from gamil i founded some questions but in the massage written that i will answer in only 2 days but i am busy so i am unable to reply answers but now i have my own phone so now i can answer you please reverify me please sir i am requesting a lot...
    Thanking you
    -Mritunjai maurya(steven tarigan)

now i have my own phone so now i can answer you please reverify me please sir i am requesting a lot...
    Thanking you
    -Mritunjai maurya(steven tarigan)
    nonone here can do this. only ingame support is able to recover villages and doesnt work on forum. use the links down below if you doesnt know how to contact the ingame support.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    nonone here can do this. only ingame support is able to recover villages and doesnt work on forum. use the links down below if you doesnt know how to contact the ingame support.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form
    How bro it is so boring it is repeating that please suggest something new and better

How bro it is so boring it is repeating that please suggest something new and better
    no one here on forum is able to recover villages. only ingame support is able to do this.

reasons:
    forumites are clasher like you.
    supercell moderators are volunters and not supercell employes.
    supercell staff members are supercells community manager and it is not their job to recover villages nor have they the power to do this.

what else new and better could i suggest you?🤔