Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan game reward should post 2 to 3 days ahead, instead of 1 day.

Centennial Club

Clan game reward should post 2 to 3 days ahead, instead of 1 day.

I think clan game reward should post 2 to 3 days ahead, instead of just 1 day. The reason is people don't check this site all the time. And by the time I know the reward, I send message in COC most of my clanmates are sleeping, or not online. So, the information of the clan game reward is nothing new, since the clan game is already start when they online.

And what difference will it make ?
    So basically you want to take credit of letting everyone know the clan games reward ? Or is there any other reason which I am not seeing right now ?

Forum Legend
    Why is this a problem? You usually have 6 days or so to do clan games before you can even collect the rewards.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Millennial Club
    You’re lucky SC even tells us early at all. The entitlement is absurd.

and dont forget the towel.

no seriously dont forget the fact that the rewards are always subject to be change. what would you do if sc announce the rewards three days before and than change them every day?

... Ermm... whut? I don't think SC will change their mind 'just because you think so'...

I have to agree with most of the comments. Knowing in advance does nothing for you; you have plenty of time to decide what to collect during the clan games.

Forum Legend
    I suppose if you are trying to decide to buy an offer in the shop or not it would be helpful to know what is being offered in CG since they won't stack. Otherwise it's not a big deal. Even if it would be a nice QOL addition.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    The vast majority of the player base plays and manages clan games just fine without knowing in advance what the rewards are, considering that less then 1% actually frequents the forums and such. So it’s already a nice perk to know earlier then most.

Clan games usually last 6-7 days and then you have about a week to collect the prizes so you have close to 2 whole weeks to plan and claim your rewards when CG starts.

Furthermore “2 to 3 days” in advance hasn’t even started yet. At this point the game timer says 3 days AND 9 hours so when the thread was posted it was 3 days AND 15 whole hours. Therefore this thread was posted prematurely.

Lastly such threads aren't going to make SC post the rewards any time sooner, they may post them when they’re ready too and even if they’re not posted then I’m sure we’ll survive that too.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Millennials...This is the world live in now..
    SilverRyu