Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan game reward should post 2 to 3 days ahead, instead of 1 day.

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRyu View Post
    Millennials...This is the world live in now..
    Your majestic poetic comment is literally irellevant as it can be to this thread.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Due to popular request, Clan Games rewards will now be posted 3 days AFTER the start of the Clan Games.

(just kidding)
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    This thread makes me think that there should be few new rules here:

- donít ask for update news
    - donít ask for clan games rewards
    - donít say ďweĒ when you mean ďIĒ
    - donít ask to get your account returned
    - donít claim you know how many players do something
    - donít think that these forums represent majority
    - donít claim something unless you have proof for it
    - donít say thereís a glitch in the game without providing pictures or videos
    - donít generalize
    - donít come here complaining about global
    - donít hate on BB because there are people who play it
    - donít upload/discuss leaks
    - donít say you know numbers about the game
    - donít create petitions
    - donít say what other players want/donít want

Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tony6c View Post
    I think clan game reward should post 2 to 3 days ahead, instead of just 1 day. The reason is people don't check this site all the time. And by the time I know the reward, I send message in COC most of my clanmates are sleeping, or not online. So, the information of the clan game reward is nothing new, since the clan game is already start when they online.
    It would be helpful if we knew more sooner than we do. Some are asking why it's needed.

I'm getting jammed up on books of heros right now. But, there is an event for books of heroes. So, I'm getting four books of heroes on four different accounts. They already have two coming. If there is another one coming in Clan Games then I'm going to be soaking in Books of Heroes. This is just one example. I can think of worse problems to have, I'm not complaining but it would be nice to have more information sooner.

I don't understand how people can argue with you on this. Other than that's what happens on forums.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

just check reddit... it gets leak most of the time

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    It would be helpful if we knew more sooner than we do. Some are asking why it's needed.

I'm getting jammed up on books of heros right now. But, there is an event for books of heroes. So, I'm getting four books of heroes on four different accounts. They already have two coming. If there is another one coming in Clan Games then I'm going to be soaking in Books of Heroes. This is just one example. I can think of worse problems to have, I'm not complaining but it would be nice to have more information sooner.

I don't understand how people can argue with you on this. Other than that's what happens on forums.
    Yes, you have a point, what does it hurt to have this info in advance. One issue is that the sooner SC announces what the rewards are, the sooner people start complaining about the rewards, is that a bad thing, I dunno.
    But the other thing is we really don't need to know earlier either. You have 7 days notice before CG ends and then a further 7 days to claim the rewards, so 2 days isn't going to make all that much of a difference anyway.
    The way it is right now you would be able to claim your book of hero's from clan games (should there even be one) after you get your loot from gold/silver pass too so really there is so much to work with here.

Just because you say you arenít complaining, it doesnít mean youíre not complaining. Sc are here to make money they over load you with options to progress quickly if you want it and if you pay for it. You donít have to. You have to manage your village properly. If you donít need something like a book or a potion. Take them gems. You donít have to complete a task. If you do it by accident, and you donít need it, take them gems. Itís free.

I am excited as well to know the rewards but two more days and we will know

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19

Maybe SC just doesnít know that far in advance yet what the rewards are, maybe someone hasnít put thought in it yet, announcing that far in advance can also cause them to get changed more frequently and when something is changed thereís always a group who will not like the change. Often they also take other events into consideration so we get a bit of a spread of various rewards.

Do you know what you will be having for diner in 2 weeks and 3 days time ? Heck I donít even know what Iím having tonight.

Having one or two days in advance extra time (more time then the headsup we usually get) to know what the rewards will be are really insignificant considering you have almost 2 weeks to work with before you actually have to claim the CG rewards.

Furthermore I donít think in this scenario having a gazillion accounts really needs to be taken into consideration here on whether or not to post them earlier or later. Ok you make a case for ďonlyĒ 4 accounts however itís your choice to play 4 and you feel the pressure to get all free stuff and use it on all those accounts. But even then filling up a tank of DE can easily be done in 2 or so days. So as such between 4 accounts you should have plenty of time to spend so many books in just under 2 weeks time.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by tony6c View Post
    clan game reward should post 2 to 3 days ahead, instead of just 1 day. The reason is people don't check this site all the time.
    This site gives us official release.
    Better than 1 week prior fake rewards release in youtube, reddit, Instagram, Facebook.

To get the genuine information we have to give something back like patience in trade.
    In my Understanding you wanted to be the first one to show your clan mates abt this rewards. That does helps getting you "respect", TBH clanmates or the ones who know rewards list from this site, doesn't get anything.

Like most commenters said we have 6 days +7 days to claim the rewards.
    Unless you don't want your clanmates to miss the Cg, close the clan for few hrs until most of them starts a task. In our Donation clan we do that to avoid strangers fill up the spots n leave with 100 or less points..

Early rewards leaks are a gift. Don't push luck to much 😁

There's a thing you could ve asked for.. Release cg rewards in a single non commentable thread.
    So you can subscribe to it, get a notification in mail.
    Turn your mail app notifications on, you ll know whenever cg rewards get released before most other clashers.

On the other hand, that sc might release it in in-game news section so everyone will know😂..

Like I said, getting leaks is a luck and we have a offical, active, responsive website for it.
    Last edited by Featurerequestor; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:58 AM.