Thread: 1 task not coming on board more than 24 hour already

1 task not coming on board more than 24 hour already

I almost finished my derby but due to one task my game is delayed,is this 100%% sure that I will get that particular type task in this derby ,that is listed in my selected bingo pattern

I donít think there are any guarantees. There was one bingo derby where one of my tasks never showed up, despite my trashing tasks every 30 minutes while I was awake. But from what Iíve seen and read here, itís very likely that your task will show up eventually.

This time I have 5 tasks that havenít shown up yet, and I canít complete a single bingo line without at least one of them. Iím literally setting an alarm every half hour (except when Iím asleep), and Iím very frustrated that I canít even start the derby because I donít know which line(s) I may be able to complete. I have several long bingo tasks (including wool, bacon, fishing & boats), so if I donít get one of the missing tasks soon, Iím going to have to start the derby anyway in order to finish in time.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; September 18th, 2019 at 08:08 PM.

Centennial Club
    I was having a similar problem until I simply decided which lines I was going for and started trashing any bingo task that wasn't part of any of the three lines I picked. I now need only one more task and I already have it up, but it's less than 320 and I'm looking for a 320 version of it.

Susanna

Update: I just got the last task that I needed, I had to trash 490 tasks to complete a triple bingo in 9 tasks all at 320 points each in a solo derby. I had been saving a task for my 10th task, so the 490 tasks trashed is the final count. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Susanna1; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:18 PM.
    Level 143, Town level 40, 143/144 Achievements

Thank you Susanna for your exemple and congratulations for perserance.

hello, derby bingo is my favorite derby. but for this one, I am very very disappointed. With 13 players, we had to have at least 63 bingo tasks (on 130 tasks) to valide our 3 lines or at least 21 tasks on 4 bingo squares. we arrive at the end of the derby, and we will have had a total of 48 valid bingo tasks but all on different squares. therefore impossible to do 1 single line of bingo. overall, we have had 20% of bingo tasks and 80% tasks other than bingo in 320 or lower points. my question for the designers is : what proportion of bingo tasks have you programmed for this derby, so that the teams can make at least 1 line ? And then for 2 lines, and even 3 lines of bingo? 10% for only 1 line and 2% for 3 lines like susanna... 🤔🤔🤔

Thank you response, Nick

Centennial Club
    Sylvmymy,

I do actually understand your frustration in doing a Bingo derby in a larger group. I was in the past in a larger neighborhood (as opposed to the solo neighborhood that I'm in now) and we had great difficulty doing the Bingo derby. I found that it required strong leadership, which was more difficult for me because I was an elder and was having to constantly check in with the leadership. I had a theory that I was never able to verify, that once a particular Bingo task is taken that you are slightly more likely to see more of that task. If this is true then it would be extremely important to have someone decide at the start which lines you're going for and make sure that the other Bingo tasks are not taken. I'm also wondering now if it posts tasks based on what it guesses your Bingo lines might be, if so it is only a slight effect and it will eventually give you a task for another possible Bingo line after trashing the undesired task enough times.

Having said that, I do think that they ask for too many tasks for larger neighborhoods. I realized that difficulty and also noticed on the forums that solo neighborhoods have only 1 task required per square and that it is now possible for a solo neighborhood to get all of the rewards. (That is with 10 tasks at almost 320 for all of them.) This combined with a change in the reward thresholds for larger neighborhoods making it necessary for nearly all of the derbiers to do all free tasks at a significant value to get all of the rewards. I was finding myself spending diamonds to get another reward, sometimes not even the last reward and I found that frustrating. I thought, if I'm doing the extra task anyway, why don't I derby alone? I can do the extra task every week and guarantee all 9 rewards, I can be in control of the Bingo without a chance of interference from others and I don't have to endure all of the I inevitable drama that goes with lack of communication that some people have. I then went on to derby alone and I have been happy since then. I also have the chat all to myself and I post notes to myself, telling myself what to make, I note when I've added the item to the machine and I periodically type "reset" so that I know how far back in the chat I need to scan.

Susanna

Thank you for sharing your solo player tactics.

Regarding the bingo, indeed we took all the bingo tasks that came out without sorting them. Error on our part maybe.
    However I think the difficulty slider has been moved since the last update on this game. Before, it was necessary to cross the 3 lines so to keep the central task of the crossing of the lines, the bingo tasks appeared more quickly to jam the players of the large teams on 1 line, see 2 but rarely 3 by lack of communication or too much precipitation.

Being a solo player, it was much easier to manage that bingo game, this is how I personally managed to make several 3-line bingo for the house of success. Since 3 bingo, the game has changed and we can do 3 lines without crossing them. As a result, the random appearance of tasks has become different: all the cases appear in the same proportions, except some that do not appear at all (but this has always been the case even before). The recommended tactic is therefore that of throwing all tasks other than the tasks of bingo (and the other 320 rain for those who play speed or world ranking). In my team, we play the world ranking so this avalanche of 320 helped us a lot. But I hoped to do at least 1 line to finish the house of success, therefore my disappointment. In short, the designers force the team leaders to choose very precisely their primary objective: either the speed, the ranking, or the bingo lines. But it is so difficult or impossible to reconcile the 3 objectives ....

Il you want to find me in the game, my ID is 8Y9PRYRPC. Nice to see you in game, Susanna !

Centennial Club
    Sylvmymy,

Thank you! I sent a friend request.

Susanna

I was aiming for 3 bingo lines and finished derby with only 2 bingo lines 😥😥 I m at 12th position in derby so if I waited more I must loose my league ☹ so I did with 2 bingo only

Our final open task to complete a 3rd bingo was a town visitor grocery store task. I had made and completed over 25 grocery store visitors now waiting. I did not remember how many it required so I did plenty. So much trashing and days went by and never got a Grocery task until we decided to complete our alternate line for the 3rd. So me and another player took tasks for that one. Then two more task trashing rounds after that, two grocery 320 tasks appear. So I played it to next anyway to finish all of my tasks. In effect we got 4 bingos.