Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th11 nearly MAXED

Th11 nearly MAXED

I amTH11 nearly maxed
    45BK 50AQ 14GW
    LOOKING for a good donator clan with maxed clan game
    Glad to join a ADULT CLAN!

North American Adult Clan Recruiting TH11 & 12's for CWL, TH9-12 for Regular Wars

Hell's Asylum

Hell's Asylum is a level 16 adult war clan based in North America, most are from the States and myself Canada. Majority Town Halls range from 10-12, the few lower town halls are alternate accounts. For most part we're a casual and relaxed group that has no drama or egos. With our members are good too above average amongst most and rarely any long waits on requests, everything is available at maxed levels too cover farming or war attack. Being based in North America we have and can work with players from International time zones, but must be English speaking.

We are always looking for adults who first recognize its just a game, but are serious enough maintain a decent level of activity and maintain a friendly atmosphere, not interested in the type that blows up over a war loss or the rare wrong troop donation. Being adults real life comes first, sometimes a war attack is missed or maybe even both, everyone is given a chance too explain without worrying being kicked out or even demoted beforehand. Most of our group has decent donation ratios, and although there's no set rules for these looking for more of the same in new members,.

Recruiting

CWL (
    League: Masters 3, placed 4th September round ): I am currently actively looking for Town Hall 12's that are strong enough to hold their weight and knowledgeable strong attack strategies. Not interested in badly rushed bases, Heroes and troops need to be at decent levels, defenses maxed for previous town hall (some concessions for walls). We have a decent team of th11/12's for 30v30, but some are mostly farmers and been a weakness or our matches so I'm actively looking to replace them with either max 12's or as low as 11 if warring regularly between hero upgrades (not grinding them max before warring again).

Regular War: Town Halls 10-12 are always needed, lower alternate accounts are welcome. No badly rushed accounts will be accepted, not interested in any kind of engineering with exception of .5 bases that are new and strategically upgrading before adding heavily weighted defenses. My strongest preference is for TH11/12's because of CWL, but will not turn down lower if in the town hall range we're looking for.

Games: If only farming or pushing we could always need help with points towards the higher tier rewards, a minimum of 2K towards the Games if not wars. We have achieved all maxed tiers throughout the history of the Games.

Discord is available for those interested, but not mandatory and all strategies are posted in game.

Request too join by using the Clan tag #Y0LRPY2G IF interested in joining or can message me here if you have any questions. Make sure too mention you are from the forums in request too join.

Private message me if the Clan is full, let me know your details and I might be willing to make room for the right person, skilled 11 or 12's will be strongly considered.
    Last edited by M2W; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:57 PM.

Level 16 Adult War Clan
    Tag# Y0LRPY2G
    Recruiter: Lost Cowboy (Mike)

Have you heard of Ottoman Empire!?
    We are a lvl 12 clan, and in Gold 1 for CWL. I recently took over this clan and I’m rebuilding for CWL and clan games! We are looking for TH10+ who have high lvl troops and siege machines, and are extremely active! My user name is Blake the Great. I have a TH 10 and a TH 6 in the clan. I am very active on both accounts. We go to war back to back. We are about to start our first war since the rebuild. I am looking for higher level town halls who aren’t rushed who want to help me lead and grow this clan, donate a lot, and help others. Please don’t join if you don’t want to put in the work and stay. Please dont be rushed. Promotions are earned through loyalty and performance. Let me know if you have any questions! We would really love to have you and look forward to building together!
    Clan Tag: #YP9U98CJ

We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with a mix of TH 11 and 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters III.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 181 Heroes: 62/57/23 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 100 Heroes: 20/15 #YGRQLQYUY

Either Chicken's Fire or Chicken's Ice would be glad to have you.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to do CWL and use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 9 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our war clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games and earn a minimum of 500 points to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. As with Fire everyone is required to earn a minimum of 500 points in clan games.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 13
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Sweden and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 7
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star
    War clan and feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Forum Superstar
    Check out Orange County Level 14 #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade base etc. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults. No Kids. No Drama. We war once a week or depend on the mood. This is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    366 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 5,043rd in the world and 236th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    447 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 41,608th in the world and 2,282nd in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 35 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, and some of our 11s. No th10s or th9s will be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH12, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. I base the CWL lineup in Bregan on performance in CWL 12vs12.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Japan, The Philippines, Morocco, Libya, Singapore, Switzerland, Palestine, Italy & Russia i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Pro Member
    Hi,

We do that. We focus on the 11-12 and max clan games. Take a looke at the details: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...medium=ios_app

Hope to see you there. Thomas

Pro Member
    Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH11-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 15 clan

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America, with some in Europe as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+. Drama not welcome.
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk. 2 attacks/war is expected.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 3.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 100 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.
    • We use Discord for communication.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry - TH12 – 800+ war stars
    Co-s: Falcon - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Ron - TH12 - 1300+ war stars
    Matt - TH12 - 1800+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors #PU28VGCY – Level 14 - Any Th farm & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle #2GU2Y0JL – Level 12 - Any Th competitive & war clan
    • Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR – Level 15 - Competitive Th11+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR #PPRLVUL9 – Level 14 - Any Th war clan
    • Indian Kingdom #P222VRVC – Level 14 - Elite 9+ war clan
    • Magnificent #R82GJQPP – Level 11 - Elite Th9+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 – Level 15 - Elite Th11+ war clan
    Last edited by Ron5500; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:10 AM.

We are currently recruiting active nonrushed th10+ for clan wars and CWL.

#20RYV0GC8 Redhawk Rebels

Clan Stats:

Clan War Record 109-64

CWL Status Masters I

Second Clan- Redhawk Wars (Crystal I)

About the Clan:

♥♥ - Established May 12, 2018
    ♥♥
    ♥♥ -Have two clans to allow all members to participate in CWL (Redhawk Rebels and Redhawk Wars). Redhawk Rebels is considered the home clan and used for Th12 CWL. All lower th12-th10 go to Redhawk Wars during the week of CWL.

♥♥ -Clan consists of USA, Canadians, UK, BD, Australians, NZ

♥♥ -Highly active and freindly, war always, max clan games everytime

♥♥ -Discord Ready

Clan Rules:

♥♥♥ -Must speak English

♥♥ -Participate in clan games

♥♥ -Donate and donate correctly

♥♥ -Clan War participation not necessary but preferred

♥♥ -CWL participation required

♥♥ -Be respectful

♥♥ -Must be active

♥♥ -Promotions...500 donations for elder. Co Leader is earn with demonstrating leadership qualities and participating in all events

♥♥ -Discord preferred

War Rules:

♥♥ -Th10s attack as soon as possible when war starts.

♥♥ -1st attack should be a 3 star attempt on highest base your able to 3 star. 2nd attack is for clean up

♥♥ -Must use both attacks

♥♥ -Attack from bottom of the war map to the top (th10,th11,th12 in that order)

♥♥ -Please follow clan mail/discord for specific direction

♥♥ -CWL attacks will be assigned or directed through clan mail/discord

♥♥ -We do not tinker with war weight. We try our best to put everyone in war

Clan Tag- #20RYV0GC8

***If interested or if you want more information please contact me via discord @ Meck#9587 or message privately***