Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Th11 nearly MAXED

Hello I am the leader of Stormcloaks #80RQQUVJ.

We are a highly active UK war based clan. We take war serious but not too serious and are always looking to expand our team.

We have mainly th11s and 12s, most of which being retired competitive players who now use this clan as a way to relax and still rek all bases I War, so if your looking to learn stuff.. here may just be the place.

Hope to see you soon. Mention the forums if you request in game or reach out to me, also if you have discord it would be good to chat there. Harry#0660

PRISM - LEVEL 15 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed with level 10 King)
    - TH9 (20 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (40 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Kings knights

We are part of the kings alliance having a variety of clans that push and war.

Currently we are top 200 USA and have a very active crew. We have three clans top 200 .We are looking for longterm players who are titans and up.

We take the game seriously and would like players who enjoy playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep3054 View Post
    I amTH11 nearly maxed
    45BK 50AQ 14GW
    LOOKING for a good donator clan with maxed clan game
    Glad to join a ADULT CLAN!

Hello there!!

My clan, "305 Spartans" recently removed some inactive and lower leveled players to try and be more competitive in Wars.

First off, my IGN is Lord Richard, feel free to add me and I can send you the clan invite. #L2C0VPJVP

Clan Games is always completed before the time expires by more than half of the clan getting 4k points.

Donations also are not typically not an issue. Now we do encourage everyone to donate when possible, mostly electro dragons, giants, pekkas, and siege machines are typically asked for.

So with that being said, a TH11+ is what the clan believes will assist us with gaining more wins in both single day Wars and the 7-day War.

Everyone in the clan speaks English, however not everyone is from the USA. Communication among the players is never an issue.

I look forward to having you come into the clan and what you can bring and help build as a team.

Hey!!!
    We have a 145-25 war log. If you're interested, check us out here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...er-be-found%21

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep3054 View Post
    I amTH11 nearly maxed
    45BK 50AQ 14GW
    LOOKING for a good donator clan with maxed clan game
    Glad to join a ADULT CLAN!
    If you are interested in joining for the upcoming CWL let me know. We have 2 clans and we are in the processing of moving members over to our sister clan for their CWL. Line up will mostly be TH11’s and 10’s and a few 12’s to anchor the top of the line up and possible some 9’s as fillers if needed. May even get a 30/30 there if we have enough interest. Upon competition of CWL you are more than welcome to come to our other clan to farm, do clan games and regular wars. We mainly use this clan just for our lower members that want to participate in CWL. Some members have already moved over and others will be moving within the next 24 hours or so. Once everyone gets moved over we will search CWL match up.
    SilverRyu

WHITEKNIGHTS lvl 8 war clan with very quick donations and mostly maxed troops #uycgoy29