Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Q&A - Post your questions!

Trainee
    Hi,

I'd just like to know which areas of the game you are working on (a) for the next update (b) for long term.
    I don't expect specifics, just in general terms.

Thanks.

Trainee
    Hi, will you be selling more decorations? I have been hoping to buy the grandfather clock for some time now but it does not seem to appear to be for sale. Thanks

Has player count really decreased?

On this forum I hear a lot of complaints and people saying that the player count is way down but I'm not convinced. I have really enjoyed all the updates. The town has been my favorite update so far and Rose and Earnest are second. I have Rose and Earnest hired permanently and I don't want to play without them.

Even though I'm not as excited about the other updates, I find that each one of them was a clever solution to things players have been asking for. I'm wondering if the people who really like the game are out playing it instead of posting on the forums and perhaps that is why we hear more complaints.

So, is player count really down or is it just a rumor?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Has player count really decreased?

On this forum I hear a lot of complaints and people saying that the player count is way down but I'm not convinced. I have really enjoyed all the updates. The town has been my favorite update so far and Rose and Earnest are second. I have Rose and Earnest hired permanently and I don't want to play without them...

So, is player count really down or is it just a rumor?
    IMO, the Supercell forums is a great place to exchange ideas and opinions but at times, it may turn into an echo chamber. No one knows how many active players are playing the game except for Supercell employees. People saying that the player count is "way down" are posting speculations. Supercell won't share this proprietary information publicly with us because they don't wish to give their competitors an advantage.

Moreover, I don't want to know how many people are playing Hay Day or if it's among the top downloads in the App Store or Google Store because knowing the specific number will change my perception of the game. What truly matters to me is if I am having fun playing the game. If I'm not having fun, then it doesn't matter if hundreds or millions are playing Hay Day.

BTW, Clash of Clans developer Jonas gave a public presentation to other developers in which he revealed the following: Supercell has guarded closely its metrics because they want people to judge them by the quality of their games and not by the numbers they put out. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Clash-of-Clans

---
    Lynn
    September 23, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 24th, 2019 at 08:04 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

1. Would it be possible to put links to the barn in aminal pins, and fishing pond.
    2. Will we ever see two more horses (of any kind) so we can fill all four stables.
    thank you, dogdog

There 1,051 pages in the Ideas and Feature Requests - it seems players have a ton of great ideas, but seems hardly any are considered.

Does the team really consider any of the player requests - or does the game already have a predetermined feature timeline so the thread is irrelevant?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    There 1,051 pages in the Ideas and Feature Requests - it seems players have a ton of great ideas, but seems hardly any are considered.

Does the team really consider any of the player requests - or does the game already have a predetermined feature timeline so the thread is irrelevant?
    The developers have implement players' ideas as tracked by this thread below. Thank you LetTheMusicPlay.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ompiled-Rating

---
    Lynn
    September 24, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 25th, 2019 at 02:51 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I always have been so curious about how the Daily Dirt works. Can you give a detailed explanation on it. Actually it be great to see a whole You Tube video about it.
    1. When a player creates an ad to be published, how does it get processed to be published?
    2. Is my ad likely to be distributed globally or more likely to be seen in my country or my part of the world?
    3. About how many players receive my ad in their DD at a given time?
    4. Does it vary greatly how many players receives my ad depending on how many ads are being generated globally at a given time?
    5. I have actually seen some ads from same seller displayed twice in the same issue. Is that because of ad shortage or just a glitch? It cannot be two separate ads because they selling only one crate of the item so it has to be the same ad I think.
    6. Most importantly.... How does the system determine what ads a player gets? What all does it check for?
    a. The player's level for one thing, because you will not see an ad for item that is above your level.
    b. I never see an ad for item that my boat needs, so I think the system checks for that.
    c. It also seems to avoid ads for items that is empty or very low in my barn.

7. Does anyone get identical ad issues of the Daily Dirt or does the system create a custom paper for every farm?
    Other questions -

When I am selling a shop full of same items line wheat, all crates identical, how do some players know which crate has the ad?
    I sometimes have a buyer that buys just the ad crate... which knocks out my ad. I don't know if they are just doing it for meanness. Is there some platform of Hay Day that allows a player to see which one is the ad item ?

What determines how many and when diamonds appear in the mine when a player mines ore? I cannot believe that it be just a random generation because I had long runs of creating ore where no diamonds appear. Then at times it seems they would come often.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by dtx725; September 25th, 2019 at 07:57 AM.

Yeay...thank you very much Nic.

1. Can we have:
    a. Ball, yarn knit ball (like Rose's), freeze bee to play with animal? (Ball: for the elephant & calf), (yarn ball : play with cat/ kittens), freezebe (sorry for any missed spelling, to play with dog / puppies)

b. Penguin in sanctuary during winter season.

c. Peanut, & new products? (peanut is frequent asked)

d. Derby progress symbol below farmer's farm level, so we can help our mates with their Derby (like: ...)
    ❗17/32
    🚢 3/4
    🍓 175/250
    🌽 250/ 390
    🍣 2 / 7

2. Is there any chance about Barn Organizing/ Sorting / searching feature🔍 improvement?
    Sorting:
    ☑ A - Z
    ☑ by machine
    ☑ min to max / max - min

3. pending
    4. Pending

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    Yeay...thank you very much Nic.

1. Can we have:
    a. Ball, yarn knit ball (like Rose's), freeze bee to play with animal? (Ball: for the elephant & calf), (yarn ball : play with cat/ kittens), freezebe (sorry for any missed spelling, to play with dog / puppies)

b. Penguin in sanctuary during winter season.

c. Peanut, & new products? (peanut is frequent asked)

d. Derby progress symbol below farmer's farm level, so we can help our mates with their Derby (like: ...)
    ❗17/32
    🚢 3/4
    🍓 175/250
    🌽 250/ 390
    🍣 2 / 7

2. Is there any chance about Barn Organizing/ Sorting / searching feature🔍 improvement?
    Sorting:
    ☑ A - Z
    ☑ by machine
    ☑ min to max / max - min

3. pending
    4. Pending
    3. I want to see "people" from town/farm in the valley (the salesman, dancer, grand master, teacher, strong man, girl who buy stuff for her grandma, etc), so we're not feel so lonely in the valley

4. Is it possible the sun point keep counted for next fuel spin wheel? Example: we reached 20, & we throw 5 duck traps. If we haven't spin the wheel, our 50 points get lost, how about if we can spin twice? (at 20 & 50)

5. What is Rose knitting? 😄 can she drop us her product everyday & we sell them? 😁

6. We have horse obstacles, why the horse never jump on it? Isn't it will be fun & interesting to see horses playing around?
    Last edited by HayDayBigfan; September 26th, 2019 at 12:05 PM.