Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old player returning Th9

Fresh Spawn

Old player returning Th9

Hello guys,

I stopped playing a few years ago. However im starting again! I recently upgraded to Th9 and im now upgrading everything to max again, i see a lot has changed since ive been playing! I have always been active in a clan while playing but due to my quit I had to leave. Im looking for a English speaking clan thats active and likes to help eachother out. I like to participate in war as well about twice a week.
    my tag is #GG00C08R
    I hope to hear from you soon!!

Any questions? plase ask!

Come check us out! We are a friendly chill war clan. For more info see thread here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ruiting-Now%21
    Thanks
    -Katana
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:08 PM.

Have you heard of Ottoman Empire!?
    We are a lvl 12 clan, and in Gold 1 for CWL. I recently took over this clan and I’m rebuilding for CWL and clan games! We are looking for TH10+ who have high lvl troops and siege machines, and are extremely active! My user name is Blake the Great. I have a TH 10 and a TH 6 in the clan. I am very active on both accounts. We go to war back to back. We are about to start our first war since the rebuild. I am looking for higher level town halls who aren’t rushed who want to help me lead and grow this clan, donate a lot, and help others. Please don’t join if you don’t want to put in the work and stay. Please dont be rushed. Promotions are earned through loyalty and performance. Let me know if you have any questions! We would really love to have you and look forward to building together!
    Clan Tag: #YP9U98CJ

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. Iím looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 11 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th9 and up please. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and is active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.

Check out Chicken's Ice. We war 3 times a week but you are free to opt out of wars.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to do CWL and use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 9 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our war clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games and earn a minimum of 500 points to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. As with Fire everyone is required to earn a minimum of 500 points in clan games.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 13
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Sweden and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 7
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star
    War clan and feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    366 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 5,043rd in the world and 236th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League II
    447 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 41,608th in the world and 2,282nd in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. We have close to 35 th12s between the 2 clans, so anyone who is not a th12 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 12s, and some of our 11s. No th10s or th9s will be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH12, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. I base the CWL lineup in Bregan on performance in CWL 12vs12.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Japan, The Philippines, Morocco, Libya, Singapore, Switzerland, Palestine, Italy & Russia i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Pro Member
    Hi

We have a couple of highly active, successful clans that complete in Masters and now focus on th11 & 12. We therefore re-started a level 14 clan for th10 and below. We're looking to replicate that energy in our God$ of War #PPRLVUL9 clan and need good recruits to show us their stuff and eventually join one of our two higher TH clans. You interested? We will war 3x/wk, complete in Gold II CWL and should max clan games < that's important to us. We're US based English speaking adults and have members mostly in North America with a few in Western Europe and elsewhere.

Our two higher TH clans are Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR. Take a look at all three and if you are interested, request to join God$ of War #PPRLVUL9.

Hope to see you there, Thomas
    Last edited by tsg123; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:56 AM.

Millennial Club
    Head on over to our L5. Info below.

Brisket

Centennial Club
    We are an level 14 War clan with a strong core. English speaking. Looking for active adult players,+18. We have the basic rules most war clans have:
    -must use both attacks
    -follow war notes
    -not really worried about donations, not a real problem in the clan
    -we participate in CWL and max out Clan games
    -war weight matters
    -yes our clan has siege machines

Check us out at #9P9QQCOC

Thanks

Hey, I've started a new clan called Relic. I'm a th9 looking for players that like to push, are active and are friendly. Clan tag is #29QL09UPP, I am Wrecker473, check it out if you are interested.