Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I canít manage expensive full storage upgrades

Forum Legend
    The Treasury allows you to hold an additional 4.6M. You aren't required to drain the treasury and can hold up to 16M+. There is your cushion.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PawanPs View Post
    i am only th12 in clan with upgraded seige, also i cant stand request staying in chat. i donate immidiately,cant help it.
    And the gems are lost since i used them to train stupid stone slammer immidiately.(try having less gold and press stone slammer in training menu, your finger is exactly below gem option,if you press it your gem is lost)
    You chose to do it. Change your behavior. Just tell clan mates to be more patient or recruit more 12s to donate.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    there is still no indication of gold in training menu, also the stone slammer train button is exactly where 'use gems' would appear. if you keep pressing stone slammer and if you had only 120k ~ 280k gold you'd use all gems.

this just happened again,upgraded a canon to max morning,1M gold was in treasury.just now i donated 4 stone slammer(it was login donate quit session), immediately opened training menu pressed stone slammer bunch of times, lost 200+ gems.
    I can honestly say that I have never done that. And I have had occasions when I have gone to build a siege machine and not had enough g8ld.

curious how much do you guys donate. i donate 20~30k a season.
    My main is currently on 19950, my 2nd on 17923, so both will be in that range at the end of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

there is still no indication of gold in training menu, also the stone slammer train button is exactly where 'use gems' would appear. if you keep pressing stone slammer and if you had only 120k ~ 280k gold you'd use all gems.

this just happened again,upgraded a canon to max morning,1M gold was in treasury.just now i donated 4 stone slammer(it was login donate quit session), immediately opened training menu pressed stone slammer bunch of times, lost 200+ gems.

curious how much do you guys donate. i donate 20~30k a season.
    I am at 29k donations today. I always keep 6 machines cooked. I also get 50% of the cost back on donations due to clan perks. I'm pretty paranoid about keeping reserve funds so I'll delay an upgrade for a bit if I need to build up my treasury funds.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    So are you now stating that the Button Set Up is Costing You Gems Or the Fact youíre the Only TH12 in your Clan?

i am only th12 in clan with upgraded seige, also i cant stand request staying in chat. i donate immidiately,cant help it.
    And the gems are lost since i used them to train stupid stone slammer immidiately.(try having less gold and press stone slammer in training menu, your finger is exactly below gem option,if you press it your gem is lost)

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    So are you now stating that the Button Set Up is Costing You Gems Or the Fact you’re the Only TH12 in your Clan?
    button setup obviously.

Has no one ever had this problem?

may be its because i do 2~4 attacks a day and am in crystal(treasury don't fill up as fast). But as much i can remember this did happen even at higher league.

anyways a personal qol issue has been reported. solving it is upto SC

Pro Member
    I’m One of the Lucky Ones - Never Happened to Me in Any League.

Hopefully they’ll change it for You if it’s causing you an Issue.

button setup obviously.

may be its because i do 2~4 attacks a day and am in crystal(treasury don't fill up as fast). But as much i can remember this did happen even at higher league.

button setup obviously.

I haven’t had that problem with sieges, but I have had it happen with other troops. I start hitting the training button a bunch of times in a row, not realizing I’m out of elixir and hit the gem button before realizing what I just did. It is always my fault, so there is no one to blame but me, but I’d also like the gem button moved so it doesn’t happen.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Different issues here from OP.

The one relevant to the title has been answered many times now, I’d just add the Loot Cart (if not in LL) as an ultimate reserve of rainy day cash . I’ve always been cautious about spending all my res in a heavy upgrade, and have missed the mark plenty of times... I just closed the game and came back a few hours later to harvest the mines/pumps/... (never spent gems intentionally).

But... I’ve hit gems at times when my fat fingers doubled, and that gem button appeared just after what I was selecting. Most common to me was dragons in old old times. But also recently, after months of idle builders with the latest update, I spent quite a few gems on builders, when all were again busy ... to remove a gem box (or 2-3 gem boxes, rofl... didn’t learn the first time).

For all those people asking how he loses gems.
    He is talking about the scenario when you need a troop but due to loot insufficiency you need to spend gems.