Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please get rid of the selector switches on the warden and seige once battle starts!

Please get rid of the selector switches on the warden and seige once battle starts!

A lot of bases force a quick drop attack and those dumb pop up menus have ruined many attacks. Select the warden and seige type before battle starts and it's locked in just like builder base troop selections.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    The pop ups have never spoiled an attack of mi e.

Not being able to change them mid-flight would have ruined several.

So no, please do NOT get rid of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Gracchus7 View Post
    A lot of bases force a quick drop attack and those dumb pop up menus have ruined many attacks. Select the warden and seige type before battle starts and it's locked in just like builder base troop selections.
    This feature was a common request from players, and got put into the game as a result. I don't think they'd remove such a feature anytime soon.

For me personally, I have big fingers and often click on the pop-up menu for the Warden and Sieges. It takes a second to click out of the menu and continue with your attack.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Forum Elder
    People begged for this option for years, it's not going anywhere.

Forum Superstar
    We asked for this feature. Fantastic that we got it. It works great.

Maybe you can ask for advanced setting to disable it for yourself.

I often change the siege machine mid battle depending how it has unfolded, if I am using air, I have the slammer preselected, but sometimes find the Blimp to be a better option and switch mid battle.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaBoo View Post
    I often change the siege machine mid battle depending how it has unfolded, if I am using air, I have the slammer preselected, but sometimes find the Blimp to be a better option and switch mid battle.
    At the moment, my GW is down on my 2nd account, so I am using edrags + loons. If they get the TH or at least actuvate it, then I use the donated slammer. If they don't manage to activate TH, then I'll use a WW to get to TH, with heroes following it in. Almost essential for me to be able to switch between the 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracchus7 View Post
    If you think bases force quick drop attack you're a spammer only, go learn some attacking you won't complaint again.

I concur with Ajax in that aspect I have the same opinion