Thread: The ever growing statue

The ever growing statue

So the problem for many maxed players is to dump the loot and refill their season bank . I would like to introduce a building / statue where the loot can be dumped .

It will always be growing from lev 1 to lev xyz

Cons and how to deal with it .

1) affect economy - the loot dumped is still up for grabs by people raiding , it canít just be used by the player anymore .

If it can still be looted, why not leave a full storage?

Quote Originally Posted by Anvesh0611 View Post
    So the problem for many maxed players is to dump the loot and refill their season bank . I would like to introduce a building / statue where the loot can be dumped .

It will always be growing from lev 1 to lev xyz

Cons and how to deal with it .

1) affect economy - the loot dumped is still up for grabs by people raiding , it can’t just be used by the player anymore .
    I’ve suggested similar ideas and one way to deal with the economy issue is only build this decoration with extra loot. In other words, if your storages are full it is extra loot from season pass, or loot raided but not stored, war loot that can’t be stored, bonus loot that can’t be stored, etc. That extra loot goes into a different bank that cannot be raided and can only be used for this special decoration. That way, the economy isn’t impacted and players have something they can do with all that extra/wasted loot.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    If it can still be looted, why not leave a full storage?
    Because max players canít dump loot anywhere apart from build remove repeat process .