Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Engineered account -- advice wanted!

All the best engineers I've known were self-taught and no one would share relevant information with them. Most strong clans also require strong skills on top of flawless bases and are near impossible to get into unless you are known.

When I joined the Engineering Underground I had to sign a NDA to never reveal insider information.

God luck on your journey though
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:52 AM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    All the best engineers I've known were self-taught and no one would share relevant information with them. Most strong clans also require strong skills on top of flawless bases and are near impossible to get into unless you are known.

When I joined the Engineering Underground I had to sign a NDA to never reveal insider information.

Ah. That would explain the intriguing but lacking details posts in the war forum.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Ah. That would explain the intriguing but lacking details posts in the war forum.
    You know what they say "loose lips sink ships" so I generally try not into detail or advertise but I still like posting on forums. A clan mate and I created a new engineered clan last week and faced with the dilemma of how to recruit without using our name, or recruiting off global. We ended up sending out a few private messages and had 25 bases rock up when we only anticipated about 5-6, some engineered clans are friendly or neutral towards one another.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Honestly, your best bet would be focusing on the progression of your main account. As others have said, engineering was nerfed long ago and youíll end up wasting time on an account thatís (for the most part) useless, rather than using that time to upgrade your main. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. 👍
    Last edited by RoosterCoC; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:21 AM.

Engineering underground? Lol

Hi, I have one engineered account. Almost max th11 but no heavy def like xbows/inferno/eagle. Just few traps and walls. BK/AQ/GW 41/45/20. I still get matched in clan wars to max th10 or even th9 but rarely max th11. I am curious how using all defences at level 1 will help stay engineered and get matched to easier opponents in clan wars. It will be a lot more difficult and you will need to spend more gems to speed up progression. Best advice is to go to crystal league as there are many dead base and try get as much as loot. Max out all camps, barracks, keep the lab running, etc. Donít upgrade walls, traps or any defenses. The layout will look bad but do it for the sake of fun and experiment! Good luck tho!

Itís already leaked so not really relevant as the engineering pretty much died since the update.

i have 5 eng.. base 2 th 11, 2 th 7, 1 th 9 with no def. i will not upgrade th. but still upgrading heroes. i have 3 th 12 so i dont need to upgrade those. but in recent days making eng is not a joke cause of upgrade. i will tell that if u are going to th 10, then dont drop inferno twr. while 11 no artillery, n in 12 no extra inferno & no th star upgrade will help u to remove some w8 but fair fight in cwl. means drop the def when need to upgrade th. simple.

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    The fact that you have to get every building before progressing to the next town hall makes engineering bases not really adding value. of course the old eng bases caused havoc in war but thankfully those days are in the past. we still get them from time to time and we make it our target to take them out first..lol

the new world of eng bases is a th11 with low level defences and no eagle with max troops and high heroes.. so still possible but personally i have never had the inclination to do it.. prefer maxed bases myself..

My advice would be to play without engineering. Also consider CWL - who will take an engineered account to war there??
    As for regular wars if you just build one now it will have significant war weight as everything should be placed so your "gain" is neglectable anyhow.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us