Thread: Coc is very very best game

Banned

Coc is very very best game

Supercell thanks for this game.....i am playing this game for 5 years but i never bore because this is world famous game...anyone game has never ever come at this stage....supercell per month and year much gifts is send us ....supercell i will always be supporting you love you.....😍😍😍😀😀🤩🤩

Centennial Club
    I agree. I have a few games in my phone and tablet and COC is where I spend most of my time playing games.

Agreed. I love this game. It’s enjoying its golden years after the mid-life crisis that was the th sniping removal

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Banned
    Yaa i never ever bore but i play other games so i feel boring but coc is world bestest game in my life and this is record coc is standing for 7 years and other games comes and go but coc is always continue stand from 7 years....thx supercell and all clashers are love you and lots of thanks for this best or best game....i have 15 id and i really most enjoy

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Agreed. I love this game. It’s enjoying its golden years after the mid-life crisis that was the th sniping removal
    I always thought crisis was that th sniping. Their "fixes" made problem worse and worse. At last it was just zero loot villages and sniping and loooooots of nexting. Th sniping removal saved this game.

Centennial Club HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    *coc is the best game* or *coc is a very good game*

I agree aswell. It was hard to get to 12 but the time I spent was great.
    Last edited by HappySamuraiSama01; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:34 PM.