Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I stay a perma 9 or go up?

Should I stay a perma 9 or go up?

I'm a max th9 wit a 29 queen and 27 king. I feel really comfortable at th9 and dont have any desire to be a 10 but I know in going to be missing out on a lot of game play not moving up

if it is your first account and you never made it higher than yes you miss out a lot. if it is your mini account than do whatever you want.

I agree with wotanwaton. My main is a TH 12, but I have a max 9 and max 10 in my minis as well.

Another thing to consider is what parts of this game are your favorite? If you like farming multiplayer then perma-maxing a TH is going to leave you bored. If you like war then you'll need to find a clan that wars at TH 9 range. My clan has 6-8 TH 12s and we usually do 10v10, so it's difficult to include TH 9s as usually they end up with poor target selection and have less fun in wars. If you like CWL, then if you stay TH 9 you have to accept that you'll only be able to push so high. Eventually you'll run into clans where TH 9s struggle and you'll need to upgrade for more firepower to reach the higher leagues.

If you are considering staying permanently at any TH, 10 has the advantage of being able to receive siege machines.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

I miss th9, a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Centennial Club
    I guess it depends on if you enjoy new content. Are you ok knowing that updates will be focused on higher townhalls since itís supercells intent that people upgrade? Are you one that will come to the forums to complain that they didnít offer anything new for Th9? If you are fine with that then do what makes ya happy!

i think you should upgrade your TH

| GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |
    |*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|

Forum Elder
    Personally, i hated every moment of TH9. The fact you have heroes that high shows you got some determination.

Things get so much more fun 10+. The adjustment does take time and is a little scary lol, but its worth it.

No, stay where you are.

Trainee
    Move up, it's boring to stay on any TH level for long.