Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Supercell.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!

Thank you Supercell.

The time has come. I don't know it, but I feel it. The clash story will expand. The builders are creating something new and innovative. Our town hall will get a new level. With town hall 13, Clash of Clans won't be just a game, it will be an extraordinary experience.

The forums are full of critisism, but this should be said somethimes too:

Thank you Supercell, for this great game.

Be_A_Legend
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    The time has come. The clash story will expand. The builders are creating something new and innovative. Our town hall will get a new level. With town hall 13, Clash of Clans won't be just a game, it will be an extraordinary experience.

Be_A_Legend
    and where did you get this from?
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:34 PM. Reason: stil confused

Thanks for a bit of positivity. And I agree that it is still a great game.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Agree, overall a great game. If I thought otherwise, I would not even be on these forums.

Positive remarks = passion for the game.; negative remarks = passion for the game.

People are passionate about what they care about. Your own child, something you deeply care about would probably get a negative passionate reaction if arrested, a positive passionate reaction if they earned a full scholarship. If it was a neighbor's child, likely a non-passionate reaction.

So why does it seem there are more negative comments? Go to any brick and mortar store. Hang around the Customer Service desk. Are people complaining about something (I want to return this), or are the saying "just dropped by to say how much I love this store, no complaints from me".

The people whom decided the game is not worth it walked away. They are not coming here, nor are they even playing. So accept that even negative comments are indications of passion for the game!

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Agree, overall a great game. If I thought otherwise, I would not even be on these forums.

Positive remarks = passion for the game.; negative remarks = passion for the game.

People are passionate about what they care about. Your own child, something you deeply care about would probably get a negative passionate reaction if arrested, a positive passionate reaction if they earned a full scholarship. If it was a neighbor's child, likely a non-passionate reaction.

So why does it seem there are more negative comments? Go to any brick and mortar store. Hang around the Customer Service desk. Are people complaining about something (I want to return this), or are the saying "just dropped by to say how much I love this store, no complaints from me".

The people whom decided the game is not worth it walked away. They are not coming here, nor are they even playing. So accept that even negative comments are indications of passion for the game!
    Didn't think about it in that way. You are right.

yes bring on the positivity
    Clash of clan forever

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |

well , when you work and study in the same time and also you love gaming , it's getting really hard for me to make time and play on pc and consoles , but this game is just right in my pocket ! and it made me lots of memories during these years , so it's kinda the only game im playing right now

Level 242Maxed TH12

Pro Member
    Do a good job and a man will tell 10 people.
    Do a bad job and a man will tell 100 people.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    What a nice and positive post! More of these on the forums, please...

/+1

Wait th13 confirmed when?