Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Supercell.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    and where did you get this from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Wait th13 confirmed when?
    I feel it. It is coming.

The builders... They behave differently than normal... They are making sketches of something huge.

Be_A_Legend

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    well , when you work and study in the same time and also you love gaming , it's getting really hard for me to make time and play on pc and consoles , but this game is just right in my pocket ! and it made me lots of memories during these years , so it's kinda the only game im playing right now
    I definitely understand the struggle! When there's a lot of down time, I end up cruising the app store to find something to eat up the little down time I have when stuff is upgrading or training or anything like that!

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    Do a good job and a man will tell 10 people.
    Do a bad job and a man will tell 100 people.
    Oh yeah, most definitely applies to any company!
    TROLL CAPTAIN & SUPERCELL FANBOY CLUB PRESIDENT
    Account #1
    : Town Hall 9 / LVL 100 GG: 207M EE: 237M HH: 515K Top Trophies: 2379
    Account #2: Town Hall 5 / LVL 19 GG: 894kEE: 1.06M HH: ---K
    Top Trophies: 761
    Both accounts are in Bruins Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    Wait th13 confirmed when?
    more townhall levels were confirmed several times and with a timeframe that sc aims.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    I feel it. It is coming.
    The builders... They behave differently than normal... They are making sketches of something huge.
    Be_A_Legend
    but for me your op lookeds like that there was an official announcement of th13 that i have missed.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    but for me your op lookeds like that there was an official announcement of th13 that i have missed.
    No, Im sorry. I might have been unclear. Ill change it in OP.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    ...So why does it seem there are more negative comments? Go to any brick and mortar store. Hang around the Customer Service desk. Are people complaining about something (I want to return this), or are the saying "just dropped by to say how much I love this store, no complaints from me".

The people whom decided the game is not worth it walked away. They are not coming here, nor are they even playing. So accept that even negative comments are indications of passion for the game!
    Around the time of the global release of Supercell's fifth live game Brawlstars, its Community Manager Ryan gave an interview and said the following which I think is applicable to all Supercell games.

"...Even when players are toxic or upset or angry, really they're just passionate," he said. "They're excited. They love the game so much that they want their vision of the game to come to life. In their heads, they have this vision of what they want to happen and when it doesn't, they're upset because they care. Even the guys who are sometimes a little toxic or a little upset on Reddit or whatever, it comes from a good place. The day I will be afraid is not when we have negative comments or criticisms, it's when we have nothing. When we post an update and nobody cares, that's the day I'll be scared..."

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...ity-connection

---
    Lynn
    September 17, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:55 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

The time has come. I don't know it, but I feel it. The clash story will expand. The builders are creating something new and innovative. Our town hall will get a new level. With town hall 13, Clash of Clans won't be just a game, it will be an extraordinary experience.

The forums are full of critisism, but this should be said somethimes too:

Thank you Supercell, for this great game.

Be_A_Legend
    Yup .
    Many games came and many games went away . Clash has been in my mobile for a long long time now . Canít say the same about clash royale though 😂

ok, I must be stoopid but I still don't get it ... this is a disguised 'start the hype train' or 'can we get more info' thread but it's read differently? I mean, yes, two more updates scheduled and posts about it get merged because there's nothing new on the horizon yet that SC wants to share... and I feel a LOT in my bones too, but blaming it on the 'behavior of the builders'? What is this positive thing that seems to be glowing?

and where did you get this from?
    Still waiting on the reference to the SC announcement myself....

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ok, I must be stoopid but I still don't get it ... this is a disguised 'start the hype train' or 'can we get more info' thread but it's read differently? I mean, yes, two more updates scheduled and posts about it get merged because there's nothing new on the horizon yet that SC wants to share... and I feel a LOT in my bones too, but blaming it on the 'behavior of the builders'? What is this positive thing that seems to be glowing?
    This thread is just a "thank you" to Supercell, not another discussion thread about th13. (At least it isn't meant to be).
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:04 AM.

This thread is just a "thank you" to Supercell, not another discussion thread about th13. (At least it isn't meant to be).
    The time has come. I don't know it, but I feel it. The clash story will expand. The builders are creating something new and innovative. Our town hall will get a new level. With town hall 13, Clash of Clans won't be just a game, it will be an extraordinary experience.

The forums are full of critisism, but this should be said somethimes too:

Thank you Supercell, for this great game.

Be_A_Legend
    I feel it. It is coming.

Be_A_Legend
    I must be reading something wrong then?? It definitely seems like it... not just 'seems' even... for me it's right there ...
    I'll stop derailing your thread - but I've never seen the bolded stuff as 'thank you'... ;P