Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GW is a faulty hero!

Agreed, the lack of ability to defend himself is my main bugbear. But, thats how he is programmed to behave.

Quote Originally Posted by MACnificent View Post
    I don't think anyone understands and can articulate what the Grand Warden does. The most you'll get is that he is a "support hero", but they won't commit to what he supports. Personally I think he suffers from adult attention deficit disorder.
    Pretty simple. He follows the largest hitpoints group of troops in his visible range. Not across the map. In his range. He boosts their hp and attacks their targets. If they die, he follows the last command which is hit that target. He will not zip across the map to another group of troops. He cant see them.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by BGClash View Post
    With lvl 30 Warden,before the new 3D model my 3 star rate at max th12 was higher,then lvl 40 warden with the new 3D model. Supercell definitely made unnanounced change.
    Or defenses have upgraded since that time and it is harder to 3 star now.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    Aq is worst

and don't get me started on the battle machine. He's the best of the worst!
    The battle machine is a stud.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Pretty simple. He follows the largest hitpoints group of troops in his visible range. Not across the map. In his range. He boosts their hp and attacks their targets. If they die, he follows the last command which is hit that target. He will not zip across the map to another group of troops. He cant see them.
    Yeah and he also sometimes (and by that I mean most of the times) steals healers because one small bomb explodes right next to him, sometimes cannot decide whom to actually support and hops around like a bunny, sometimes ignores that largest group of troops and goes around the base with king who fails to understand the funnel, sometimes ignores the whole group for one or two wizards or minion (hes supposed to go with the largest group, so how can he stay behind so they leave his range?), sometimes also goes alone through the whole map into his own demise while the units hes supposed to support still walk around the walls to their targets (or trying to make path for themselves), many times ignores skellies attacking him if he is the sole survivor of the fight, and sometimes helps destroy the wall the Queen is attacking but sometimes destroys the target shes actually after - entirely his choice.

Yeah... Hes alright...

Forum Veteran
    Think the biggest thing that infuriates us about the warden is the fact that he stops and helps any troop engaged with a target, rather than following the herd beyond his range to their next target. See it a lot when you’d prefer he follow those defense targeting troops hasting away to their next target, but he stops to help a pup already wailing away on its chosen piece. Not sure how they’d program more follow and less support.

TH12...level 242...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 35 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    at least he does something !

the battle machine is like a walking hero ! he just WAAAAAALKS AND WAAAAAAALKS UNTIL HE DIES !
    i mean cmon man ! hit something in the middle of your road ! what are you doing?? there are plenty of cannons and archer towers shooting at ya ! why are you ignoring everything and just walk to the center having a death wish !

he became much useless now , it doesn't really make much difference if i use him in the war or not ! would achive the same destruction cause he mainly does nothing and would die before he could use his hammer cause he doesn't hit anything he just walks !
    LoL!

I laughed so hard💀😁👍

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    at least he does something !

the battle machine is like a walking hero ! he just WAAAAAALKS AND WAAAAAAALKS UNTIL HE DIES !
    i mean cmon man ! hit something in the middle of your road ! what are you doing?? there are plenty of cannons and archer towers shooting at ya ! why are you ignoring everything and just walk to the center having a death wish !

he became much useless now , it doesn't really make much difference if i use him in the war or not ! would achive the same destruction cause he mainly does nothing and would die before he could use his hammer cause he doesn't hit anything he just walks !
    Let call him Johnnie (walker)
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

I agree. GW is sh*t , He acts so dumb sometimes and very very slow in deciding what to do. Sometimes he ditches the army in the middle of the raid and becomes a lone hero just to hit a structure then again rejoins back with the army (I mean ♥♥♥, saw these stupid behaviour many times during mass hogs attack) and as of queen she hates to co-operate. Sometimes Even with strong funnel she doesn't go inside with everyone but rather tries to clear those uselesd buildings rather than helping clearing out enemy CCs 😒

Pro Member
    You do what the letter A in AI stands for right?