Thread: Question regarding heroes

Question Question regarding heroes

I have a th10 account and have heroes 26/26 and around 100 walls away from max th10 should i go for 40/40 heroes or upgarde heroes till i max out walls and upgarde th to th11?

Quote Originally Posted by DrPenguin014 View Post
    I have a th10 account and have heroes 26/26 and around 100 walls away from max th10 should i go for 40/40 heroes or upgarde heroes till i max out walls and upgarde th to th11?
    1) How is your lab?
    2) Do you war much?

I went with 40/40 heroes and it’s a big help, but if you can get to 30/30 I think you would be in a good place. If your lab isn’t maxed anyway, there may be some stuff you want to work on there while you also do heroes and walls too. It all really depends how you play though.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Pro Member
    Hi level heros are required for certain strategies. However having non maxed heros going into th11 Isnt going to break you. The Dark elixir market is just as good at th11 as it is at th10, and farming should/can be done without heroes. I would prioritize your heroes at th11 and assign a builder to each hero.

Forum Legend
    Depends on how you play the game and how your feel about war. Walls will give you an outlet for gold and elixir while you upgrade heroes but if they are 26/26 now how much will you focus on grinding out 28 more combined levels at TH10?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

If I war occasionally / do casual war's[attack without heroes]

I would upgrade my TH and farm , so i can max warden at th11 which needs a lot of elixir, and war occasionally / war with heroes down , make my heroes available only during CWL(7 days no hero upgrade)
    *I follow this, i take CWL seriously and do casual normal wars*

If I Like to war frequently with Heroes up*Serious war*

I would try and max my heroes and walls to max (maybe ignore walls), and then upgrade my TH to 11

It would depend on your play style and preference , I like to farm , so I upgrade my heroes back to back and also do casual wars..
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:43 PM.

| GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |
    |*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|

Lab is almost done. Ones left are those which i never use

Forum Legend
    Lab is almost done. Ones left are those which i never use
    It really comes down to how successful you'd like to be at normal war. Th9 heroes at Th11 will be detriment in hitting your weight. So unless you have a clan where a bunch of folks can cover for you and you can do dip attacks you'll be a liability.

If your in a casual clan or just really focus mostly on CWL for war then going will not hurt you and would probably help.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    Low heroes like that will put you at a disadvantage for a time, even while farming. If you can deal with it then move up. But you should get them to at least 30.