Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leaders and Ranks

Leaders and Ranks

Hello: I'm a clan leader, and maybe my problem is shared for more leaders. I believe that is imperative to create more intermedia Ranks, because the jump are too high between the veteran rank and the coolider rank. That would help the clan leaders to give the so asked ascend, without compromise more important decisions in the clan and much other things. This is not compromise any aspect of the game itself, is only in order to help the clan leaders to organize better his team and separate those who do more from those who do a lot in the clan. Thanks.

Other than vanity purposes what is the point of these new ranks?

That's the main issue that has come up with time and time again when this subject is mentioned.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

The ranks Is Vanity?, them tell to súpercell to take of all the ranks. The ranks gave authority to take decisions about the clan when the líder is absent. So please speak with property. Maybe some see it like vanity but for others are important.

This request crops up every so often. I did a search for one with a few replies so you could have a read through it:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght=Clan+ranks
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Por cierto incluso en este foro usted mismo mismo, señor Sangriento Irlandés tienes un rango. Parece bastante alto, así debe ser el tamaño de tu vanidad no.....

Leader & coleader - basically have the same abilities. Only the leader can demote a coleader. But a coleader can promote someone else to Coleader. Both roles are able to update the clan settings, both can start a war, both roles can send out an inbox.

Your proposed new rank - ???

Elder - Able to promote others to elder, able to invite into the clan, able to accept people into the clan.

Member - able to be in the clan.

So what do you want to happen in this gap? What, specifically, should this role be able to do (and not do)?
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Like I said before I believe that a middle rank is necessary. By the way the veteran rank can't upgrade to others I tried when you tell me all the ranks options it don't gave me the option , but it can expell people. many responsibility for the first rank. Many members ask for the veteran rank when they have been doing a lot of donations for the team and I believe is fair, but not yet the expell responsibility. And the new rank should not have that power either, leave this option only to the cooliders rank. That's up to súpercell to evaluate. Resuming, the veteran rank can't not longer expell people, the option of upgrade ranks leave it without it, it can invite people only. The new rank can invite of course, upgrade to his rank, degrade a veteran,and even post in the clans log. to lead an colliding is a condition that not many people know to do is not donations or recluting is compromise beyond that, not all have leading capabilities is a mental condition. Thanks.

Yes, my apologies, an elder cannot promote to elder. They can also kick once every 20 minutes.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...e-they-divided

So just to be clear, you propose:

Member - no change
    Elder (veteran in Spanish) - retain the ability to invite, remove the ability to kick people once every 20 minutes
    New proposed role - ability to invite, able to promote people to elder/this new rank, no ability to kick, able to demote an elder to member, send clan inbox messages
    Co-leader/leader - all responsibilities as they have now, but they are the only ones with the ability to kick anyone.

If that is what you are proposing, personally I would not be a fan, just because I like the simpler set up. Given an elder cannot kick another elder, you can easily prevent people making bad/rash kicking decisions by having people able to become elder very quickly or very slowly.

The biggest issue I have with your suggestion is that very few people would be able to kick from the clan. If someone accepts then I want them to be able to kick if it turns out the person does some of the typical things that would get them kicked - racist, sexist, aggressive, requesting without saying anything, etc. If we would have to wait for a coleader to be on, that could be hours. I don’t want my clan to have to tolerate that behavior for hours, or have to increase the number of coleaders dramatically to be able to deal with possible bad behavior.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

I have reached out to supercell about adding a new rank and I think quali has a great point with making the middle rank able to invite and promote people to elder. I think elder to co is a huge jump and needs to be a middle rank

Quote Originally Posted by ImThatGuy7 View Post
    I have reached out to supercell about adding a new rank and I think quali has a great point with making the middle rank able to invite and promote people to elder. I think elder to co is a huge jump and needs to be a middle rank
    It’s not my proposal I’m afraid, I was just trying to clarify Tony’s proposal - he’s working in a non-native language to him so I was trying to help. I’m against it, FWIW.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9