Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Am I wrong and right to be reported???

Am I wrong and right to be reported???

I have been reported for kicking out inactive members (most who I know personally and they have deleted the game). It is said in the description of the team that inactive members and those who do not participate in derbies will be kicked out as we are a derby focused team. I have gone on for a while accepting excuses for not participating as it is quite a recent team. But someone has reported me and spoken back to me in a different language... so not only can I not understand what I have done wrong but I also donít know what to do now... Please help!!

Disagreements in the NH do not come under "bugs and problems".

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hi Lily, welcome to the forum.

I've moved this thread over to NH Discussion for better visibility.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily0Blues View Post
    I have been reported for kicking out inactive members (most who I know personally and they have deleted the game). It is said in the description of the team that inactive members and those who do not participate in derbies will be kicked out as we are a derby focused team. I have gone on for a while accepting excuses for not participating as it is quite a recent team. But someone has reported me and spoken back to me in a different language... so not only can I not understand what I have done wrong but I also don’t know what to do now... Please help!!
    If you have not violated the Supercell TOS, then you have nothing to worry about. After a report is made, Supercell will investigate the allegations by reviewing the chat log for context before taking the appropriate action against the alleged offender.

Here's a video explaining how the Report Button works. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rt-Button-Work

Here's the Supercell TOS. https://supercell.com/en/terms-of-service/

---
    Lynn
    September 18, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:19 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lily0Blues View Post
    I have been reported for kicking out inactive members (most who I know personally and they have deleted the game). It is said in the description of the team that inactive members and those who do not participate in derbies will be kicked out as we are a derby focused team. I have gone on for a while accepting excuses for not participating as it is quite a recent team. But someone has reported me and spoken back to me in a different language... so not only can I not understand what I have done wrong but I also don’t know what to do now... Please help!!
    How do you know the reason you were reported?

Pro Member
    You will NOT face consequences for kicking people out who break your group rules. As far as the person talking back to you in a different language. I personally would remove them. I am not being mean about that. Just honest. A HUGE part of being in a team is being able to communicate. If people don't speak the same language that isn't going to happen. It is why I tell people to be very careful of the neighborhood they join. If the leader has posted rules and you can neither read or understand them you might be breaking rules you don't even know about.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC