Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coc Account is locked

Fresh Spawn

Login Code to clash of clans

Hello, Someone is introduced to my account clash of clans is successful to me to put a code of connection on, in every time that I try to connect he asks me a code that I do not know. If anyone could help me, I have access to the email of the supercell account etc ...
    Hello, Someone is introduced to my account clash of clans is successful to me to put a code of connection on, in every time that I try to connect he asks me a code that I do not know. If anyone could help me, I have access to the email of the supercell account etc ...

Help! My base is locked.

My base(connected to supercell ID) previously named KARAN... was being used by another person,I exactly don't know how but I know it was used by him,coz he used my gems and changed the name of base, I continuously reported COC through email and through in-game help and support section but both were answered by bots, until once after that it was logged out of my device and probably his too,and after logging in I was asked for a code which I don't know... I again contacted COC through help and support but bot isn't helping and a person who replied said you are asking wrong thing not related to your problem coz I tried to contact them through delete my data option,this is whole mess I really want my base back please help me get it back I can prove I am real owner. please help!

The code is emailed you to; make sure it's not in your spam folder.

Unfortunately we're all just players like yourself and unable to assist anymore than to tell you to continue to try to reach in-game player support.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Contact in-game support.. explain the situation..and have patience.. U can use one time Recovery...they will ask some questions to verify that u are real owner..if u ever bought Gold Pass, gems or anything from real currency..u can send them as a proof

Quote Originally Posted by KaranP345 View Post
    My base(connected to supercell ID) previously named KARAN... was being used by another person,I exactly don't know how but I know it was used by him,coz he used my gems and changed the name of base, I continuously reported COC through email and through in-game help and support section but both were answered by bots, until once after that it was logged out of my device and probably his too,and after logging in I was asked for a code which I don't know... I again contacted COC through help and support but bot isn't helping and a person who replied said you are asking wrong thing not related to your problem coz I tried to contact them through delete my data option,this is whole mess I really want my base back please help me get it back I can prove I am real owner. please help!
    If your base is connected by SCID and someone else is playing it and you didn't receive the code that was emailed to you, that sounds like the SCID is connected to his email, not yours. It appears you connected your SCID to someone else's email.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    The code is emailed you to; make sure it's not in your spam folder.

Unfortunately we're all just players like yourself and unable to assist anymore than to tell you to continue to try to reach in-game player support.
    I checked no email about code yet.☹️

Quote Originally Posted by chinmaymandal1 View Post
    Contact in-game support.. explain the situation..and have patience.. U can use one time Recovery...they will ask some questions to verify that u are real owner..if u ever bought Gold Pass, gems or anything from real currency..u can send them as a proof
    I contacted them through in-game support only thing that replies is sparky bot.🙁

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If your base is connected by SCID and someone else is playing it and you didn't receive the code that was emailed to you, that sounds like the SCID is connected to his email, not yours. It appears you connected your SCID to someone else's email.
    No it's connected to my email not anyone else's I get the OTP,and this problem has been started since my cousin once visited me I think he must have done some mischief coz he was playing on my phone and he is a jerk. I can't confirm it but I really think he must have tried to sell my base😕 coz how else would anyone get the OTP.

Quote Originally Posted by KaranP345 View Post
    No it's connected to my email not anyone else's I get the OTP,and this problem has been started since my cousin once visited me I think he must have done some mischief coz he was playing on my phone and he is a jerk. I can't confirm it but I really think he must have tried to sell my base😕 coz how else would anyone get the OTP.
    None of this changes thr fact that you only have two choices.

1. Continue to attempt to work with in-game support.

2. Start a new account.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Nappolit View Post
    someone offered you his village by registering your village with his supercell id?
    only ingame support might be able to help you.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form