Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Coc Account is locked

Quote Originally Posted by IaMeXe View Post
    Hello
    I don't know why my account is locked! The message came that your email code had expired and you had to re-enter and I did. However, when you sign in, your account is locked for security reasons, please enter the password! I don't know how and where to get this code and how long I wait to get it! Please guide me,
    only ingame support is able to generate the unlock code.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

I am a Level 18 Cologne leader☹
    whatever this is.

I tried to change the email and they locked it, I answerd all the questions right except for first receipt and I can't get that but they said I'm not the owner because of that that's ridiculous
    Last edited by Inis03; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inis03 View Post
    I tried to change the email and they locked it, I answerd all the questions right except for first receipt and I can't get that but they said I'm not the owner because of that that's ridiculous
    you think so?
    what if somebody else would know all the informations about your account except the receipts? than he would claim your account as him and you would be doomed.

get the receipts and contact the support again. if you cant tell support everything that they wantto know your account is lost forever.

The receipt comes to my other accounts email I don't know which one is which Im not a expert with this kind of stuff

I sent them a screen shot of my latest purchase That I know was for that account and they just closed the conversation
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:19 PM.

I sent them a screen shot of my latest purchase That I know was for that account and they just closed the conversation
    just sending them a screenshot isnt the solution. or have you went through the account recovery again?

i haven't no
    Last edited by Inis03; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:51 PM.

i haven't no
    what have you thought would happen if someone sends a screenshot to the support? the support guy sees the screenshot and think "yeah....what does the clasher want to tell me?🤔".
    you must start go through the whole account recovery again and answere their questions. and when it comes to the point where they want receipts you give them what they want.

How do i go about starting the recovery over again do I need another account to do that?

How do i go about starting the recovery over again do I need another account to do that?
    just contact them and request account recovery as you have done before.

Thank you for the help hope I get it back