Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I just recovered my account still need help (support team not helping)

New Bloke/Chick

Angry I just recovered my account still need help (support team not helping)

So few days ago a scammer claimed my account. I got the account back but he made himself the leader of MY clan. In the email they said use in game support. But sparky isnít contacting me to a human. The topics it gives is not relevant to what I need. If I press more and more it tells me to come here. I want to become the leader of my clan. Please tell me how to contact a human.

God, I checked the clan chat because I canít reveal myself I canít do much activity, he claims to other people itís his clan. Itís a new clan thatís why itís level four. God itís 3 years old.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; September 17th, 2019 at 02:24 PM.

no one here canhelp you and you have to deal with supports decision. use it as live-lesson. start a new clan with your mates and forgot the old one.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; September 17th, 2019 at 09:16 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Dude itís really old, I donít want to leave it. I am saying if I can contact a real human in game.

He removed all my friends too.

supercell really rarely involves into leadership problems.

i say deal with it → start a new clan and be happy that sc has not banned you for account sharing or attempt of account buying/selling.

New Bloke/Chick
    He claimed my account, it says in their FAQ that if someone claims your account, they’ll punish them, so I’m sure they’ll do something. I just need to contact a supercell mod or something and know if they can help. If not, then....

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    I just need to contact a supercell mod or something and know if they can help. If not, then....
    Supercell mods here are players just like you and do what theyíre supposed to do - moderate the forums. Donít expect any help from them.

As it was stated - start a new clan and take it as a lesson, not many are fortunate enough to get their accounts back after breaking the TOS. Lvl4 clan can be achieved quite quickly after all.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; September 17th, 2019 at 09:32 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Look, I started playing after 4 years. And they are using the clan as a account giving spot it soemthojg. The leader is buying an account right now, fine I am listening to you

Ok he banned me from the clan. But is there anyway I can get my friend list back

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    While I understand it's frustrating, the Forums are unable to assist with any account or Clan related issues. Please contact Player Support for assistance.
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett