Page 164 of 168 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1680

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by Pachuau View Post
    Please can you help me get back my village or atlest block that village.
    No one here can help you, we are players like you. You attempted to break the terms of service yourself by taking someone else's account (even with permission, it is still not allowed to share, give, sell, etc. accounts). The scam you fell for is a common one. All you can do is work with SC support to try to get it back. You will need to know a lot of details about your account that no one else could know (like date started, gem purchase history/dates, etc.).

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Fresh Spawn
    What is SC support? How can i find that

There is a link in 2222’s signature. You are going to need some specific details to have a hope of getting it back - stuff like the date the account was created, date of purchases, etc.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

I want to Unlink my supercell ID of my Gmail account

Please help me unlink the supercell ID to my gmail account. I need to get my Clash of clans account back please. This is the gmail [Removed By Moderator] thank you so much in advance.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed Personal Info

Quote Originally Posted by harshigovada View Post
    Bro im really in love with Supercell coz that great problem they have solved within some 6 hours.. after posting my problem.... so the thing is go to the tutorial page which waton recommended me and see the last line of paragrapgh they have given gmail ID and supercell contact service u post ur problem in both of that ways they will respond u through ur gmail ID/email and if ur prob is lost village they verify u whether tat account is urs or not,and asking some questions like how many gems u had when u lost the village and some account related.. as soon as they find that account belongs to u they will recover ur account without any issue!!
    Exact no. Of gems or round figure??

contact ingame support and request "opting out from supercell id".
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

My coc account got hacked

Please Help my Account on Clash Of Clans Got Hacked I cant open my account now how to recover my Account

Quote Originally Posted by oneclick20 View Post
    I cant open my account now how to recover my Account
    for account recovery you need to contact the ingame support as they are the only section who can recover villages.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

New Bloke/Chick

Supercell ID.

Is there any way for me to unlock my email account from supermarket ID?

by unlock you mean removing your village from supercell id? contact the ingame support and request "opting out from supercell id".