Thread: I'm Looking For A New Neighborhood

I'm Looking For A New Neighborhood

I'm at level 149. I'm looking for a championship derby league neighborhood that only requires derby participants to contribute 1,500 points/week to the derby.
    Last edited by Farming4Fun2019; September 2nd, 2019 at 06:38 AM.

Frankly, it is not realistic for a hood to maintain in Champion League with each individual contributing 1,500 points. With that amount of task points, the hood may probably and often be moving up and down between Expert League and Champion League, if that's what you are looking for.

(Champion League comprises of 100% Hard Tasks which ranges between 230 points and 320 points)
    MAGIC [Level 202 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

Totally agree Sharille

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Centennial Club
    Me too Sharille just not realistic
    Lvl 138, town 39 #ULU2U8Y

������BC BARNYARD������ - Come chill out on the farm with us

BC BARNYARD
    green heart/purple lady
    TAG P98QG90L

HayDay should be a stress reliever, not an addition to your stress. We love to derby and we ask that if you participate in derby, you please take 300 + tasks and complete all available tasks (extra task for diamonds not required). Please opt out on weeks you are busy or want to take a break.

This is an ENGLISH SPEAKING neighborhood and English speaking members from around the world are welcome to join.
    You can opt into derby once you reach level 45. We are happy to help all level players grow! All levels welcome

So, if you:
    - like to help others
    - speak English
    - keep a steady stream of townies on your platform
    - are against derby bullying

This hood was made for you!

No strict rules other than derby requirements, just be respectful, communicate, and help.

COME JOIN US and form part of our friendly family.

*** here are a few additional facts about joining our family you may be wondering about:

- Drama free team, looking for adults only.

- Open to any time zone.

- We will aim to get all available horse shoes and remain in champions league, while enjoying the game at the same time...without the stress.

- We look forward to having you on our team!

Quote Originally Posted by Farming4Fun2019 View Post
    I'm at level 149. I'm looking for a championship derby league neighborhood that only requires derby participants to contribute 1,500 points/week to the derby.