Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [RANT] Remembering heroes status after upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    It’s still there. The very first line of the second paragraph. “Every GD time”. Afraid to even quote it because that’s even a violation.
    Oh, I see it now! It's after the second break!
    TROLL CAPTAIN & SUPERCELL FANBOY CLUB PRESIDENT
    Account #1
    : Town Hall 9 / LVL 100 GG: 207M EE: 237M HH: 515K Top Trophies: 2379
    Account #2: Town Hall 5 / LVL 19 GG: 894kEE: 1.06M HH: ---K
    Top Trophies: 761
    Both accounts are in Bruins Hockey

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    It’s still there. The very first line of the second paragraph. “Every GD time”. Afraid to even quote it because that’s even a violation.
    Not much of a cuss in my opinion.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Not one at all in mine, otherwise we would have that second word in the auto censor list
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Not one at all in mine, otherwise we would have that second word in the auto censor list
    And, yet, when you combine them together like he did it is in mine..language is a funny thing sometimes.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Argh I just got caught by this. Logged on, can’t attack for 25 mins ‘cos the queen got knocked out in an attack and I had missed resetting her back to zzz mode.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Agree with this request.

Every time this happened to me was before a war attack. Never before multiplayer raid. Which makes it even more annoying.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    And, yet, when you combine them together like he did it is in mine..language is a funny thing sometimes.
    “Offensive language” truly does seem overrated these days. I do agree though that what’s fine in my book may not be as much okay-ish in someone else’s.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:01 PM.

Not a big deal but surely a point to improve. Supporting this request!

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

This request may only affect a very few players, but it does affect some an should be an easy fix.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.