Thread: Trying to migrate to supercell id

Fresh Spawn

Trying to migrate to supercell id

I have 6 accts I tried to move to scid. I managed to get 4 moved, tho 2 had the associated emails get mixed up. I have been unsuccessful in trying to get the last 2 setup. I'm afraid ids got setup with wrong email address. How can I fix this?

dont worry about your mixed email accounts and villages - just deal with it. what is the issue with the last accounts?

Fresh Spawn
    I have managed to get all but one setup. This last account got registered with an email address that I had previously linked to a different account. When I try to finish setting up the error message says this account is linked to a different village. I'm not sure what info u need to unlink it. Is it the account ID ?

Quote Originally Posted by ton80j View Post
    I have managed to get all but one setup. This last account got registered with an email address that I had previously linked to a different account. When I try to finish setting up the error message says this account is linked to a different village. I'm not sure what info u need to unlink it. Is it the account ID ?
    you try to save a village with a supercell id that is already connected with a village? that doesnt work → make a new email account and scid.