Thread: Tagging/Flagging posts

Tagging/Flagging posts

I've noticed a huge increase in posts containing nothing but links for anything from NFL games to needing relationship advice posted in General. Unlike Facebook, there is no way to flag a post for moderators or staff to move or delete the post. Is this something that we could see added to the forums sometime soon or am I just missing where we can do this?
    TROLL CAPTAIN & SUPERCELL FANBOY CLUB PRESIDENT
    Account #1
    : Town Hall 9 / LVL 100 GG: 207M EE: 237M HH: 515K Top Trophies: 2379
    Account #2: Town Hall 5 / LVL 19 GG: 894kEE: 1.06M HH: ---K
    Top Trophies: 761
    Both accounts are in Bruins Hockey

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    If you are logged in, there are 2 icons below a post, one to give stars, the other to report ads and spam

Use the report feature: the triangle at bottom left of any post, on full site view.
    For more details on that feature: check the link in my signature: ‘Reporting spam’ (also only visible on full site view)

when people need relationship advice, I always send them to the clash of clans forum...

but - the mods are usually pretty quick as long as people report the spam and let them know.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Thanks y'all. When I think of spam, I think of multiple posts of the same kind, not just random stuff being posted. Lol
    TROLL CAPTAIN & SUPERCELL FANBOY CLUB PRESIDENT
    Account #1
    : Town Hall 9 / LVL 100 GG: 207M EE: 237M HH: 515K Top Trophies: 2379
    Account #2: Town Hall 5 / LVL 19 GG: 894kEE: 1.06M HH: ---K
    Top Trophies: 761
    Both accounts are in Bruins Hockey

I've seen an uptick in this too, there was one night I came on the forums and there were 3 pages of bot spam and it made it nearly unuable for me because real threads get lost in the mess.

What about ifa thread is reported for spam too many times, it automatically gets moved to a hidden forums for mods to review?

If it actually not spam, then moderators could flag the thread as not spam, and it can't be voted out by users anymore.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Ah yes, this is the number one website for relationship advice

Tbh imagine if the forums had no bot filter. You’d see about 10% human posts and 90% bots telling you about some random garbage

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Ah yes, this is the number one website for relationship advice

Tbh imagine if the forums had no bot filter. You’d see about 10% human posts and 90% bots telling you about some random garbage
    Yeah most of the bots I think are actually caught and never make it to a new thread. Many of the threads we see are created by an actual human. Often they edit them after the thread exists, by adding in their links with an edit. It is a constant battle for the mods.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    ....Tbh imagine if the forums had no bot filter. You’d see about 10% human posts and 90% bots telling you about some random garbage
    FYI for those who missed the recent post below.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12338730
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:29 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread