Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hero Hunting event duration

Hero Hunting event duration

Hello

so assuming that this time would last as long as before

anyone knows how many days we will have to gain the reward after the event gets started ?

Level 242Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Hello

anyone knows how many days we will have to gain the reward after the event gets started ?
    3 days I think .

Quote Originally Posted by Anvesh0611 View Post
    3 days I think .
    i found a screenshot on net which it was 3d and 4 hours remaining of this event so it should be more than 3 days

anyone knows the exact time?

Level 242Maxed TH12

Forum Legend
    Don't know but they seem to be making events long enough that you can complete them in legends using your 3 attacks per day. At least everyone that's come up since the legend redesign seems to follow this pattern.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Don't know but they seem to be making events long enough that you can complete them in legends using your 3 attacks per day. At least everyone that's come up since the legend redesign seems to follow this pattern.
    Hope it would last at least for 4 days !

cause there was a personal offer which gave me 2 book of heroes and i already had 1 so it makes me 3 !
    and it takes time to fill my DE storage so i can use my books and eveything and as this event might have book of heroes like last years i don't want it to be spoiled

Level 242Maxed TH12

Hope it would last at least for 4 days !

cause there was a personal offer which gave me 2 book of heroes and i already had 1 so it makes me 3 !
    and it takes time to fill my DE storage so i can use my books and eveything and as this event might have book of heroes like last years i don't want it to be spoiled
    I too bought that offer ... but I used all my books of grand warden . 2 from raiding and 1 from elixr ruin

Great now the event has been started we can see it lasts for 4 days ! i won't lose any books

Level 242Maxed TH12

Hello

Mine says 3 days and 22 hours... I can only assume it says the same with others... and yes, everybody knows because the countdown timer is in all of our games - as it should be, from the minute the event has started...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Mine says 3 days and 22 hours... I can only assume it says the same with others... and yes, everybody knows because the countdown timer is in all of our games - as it should be, from the minute the event has started...
    Yes , but the quesion was asked before the event got started so the exact time was unknown

Level 242Maxed TH12

Yes , but the quesion was asked before the event got started so the exact time was unknown
    And you know (or should know) that SC doesn't respond to these threads before events start ... it's simple: when the event starts, you know the duration - like everyone else