Thread: Almond trees

Fresh Spawn

Almond trees

Hi, I would love to see almond trees. The almond can be milled for almond meal, for gluten free cakes, tarts and bread. They could also be made into milk and butter. The almond milk could then be used for lattes and smoothies. Let me know what you think.

Welcome to the forums. Actually I would like to see pecan trees added. But in my opinion, there are already too many types of trees to keep up with on the farm, not enough land space for another type of tree crop, and certainly not enough saws going around to get rid of the used up ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Welcome to the forums. Actually I would like to see pecan trees added. But in my opinion, there are already too many types of trees to keep up with on the farm, not enough land space for another type of tree crop, and certainly not enough saws going around to get rid of the used up ones.
    I agree, no new trees or bushes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I don't agree. You can plant whatever trees you want. There are a lot of land for it. An almond. Or a walnut or a brown.. will dinamice the game with New products to do in the machines like chestnut pie. Nut salads. Almond milk... and the game will be funniest.
    For the saws... the players can buy or search it with Tom... or you also permit the players can create it in a new wood machine... reusing the cut trees... and in this machine can also make panels. Axes. And several construction elements

Please reconsiderate
    Last edited by Paulfox; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:40 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulfox View Post
    I don't agree. You can plant whatever trees you want. There are a lot of land for it. An almond. Or a walnut or a brown.. will dinamice the game with New products to do in the machines like chestnut pie. Nut salads. Almond milk... and the game will be funniest.
    For the saws... the players can buy or search it with Tom... or you also permit the players can create it in a new wood machine... reusing the cut trees... and in this machine can also make panels. Axes. And several construction elements

Please reconsiderate
    I agree with you. I have always wanted a variety of nut trees. I would even love to have peanuts or hazel nuts. I would also love it if we could harvest pumpkin and sunflower seeds to use in baking or roasted as a treat to sell.

Saws are not an issue for me, I am however NOT one of the farmers who harvest to sell, I only harvest when I need the item.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC