Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH11 (50Q/45K/15W) Looking for Active War Clan

Fresh Spawn

TH11 (50Q/45K/15W) Looking for Active War Clan

Hey everyone. My name is Goose and I have the unfortunate situation of trying to find a new clan. #GUQQ8VL2

I’ve been with the same clan for at least 3 years. We used to be focused on ripping faces and kicking butt, but as main members have had RL take them away from the game - we have slowly dwindled down. When I first joined the clan (back in my TH8 days) we were in the middle of a 88 war win streak (prior to progressive war difficulty).

Who I am: I hit TH11 in April or so and now have 50/45/15. I went into TH11 as more of a 10.5 but have been working on bringing my base up to FairPlay for the last month or more. I have not dropped my EA yet, but would be up to do so. I focus on 3star minded attacks for war - most often it’s a QW/BowHog style of attack - but Im always open to input behind learning how to get 3 stars other ways as well.

What kind of clan I’m looking for: I don’t want to change clans every month. I’m looking for a stable clan that uses a multi tier clan approach to bringing players up to their comfort and completion level. A clan that is competitive but also has a good vibe and good people as well. Has a 3 star mentality and one that typically requires those in war to use both attacks, even if one is just for training. I’d prefer if they consistently push to get as far in possible in CWL, and not just try to farm a certain tier.

Thanks for learning a little about me, I hope to learn a little more about what makes your clan awesome!
    Last edited by Goose311; September 16th, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

We don't have multiple family clans, but we'd love to have you!

Taco Mafia
    Clan Tag: #22L0V0JRV
    Level 7 (Near 8)
    Crystal 2
    No donation/clan games requirements
    Relaxed atmosphere

VIRTUS CONFEDERATES
    ALLIANCE

We offer a clan for anyone

50vs events

League Play

Active social
    discord

Team work

Looking for players that need a clan. We have 20plus to choose from

Join our discord today

kNjXuAA

Hey Goose,

I believe I have a clan that meets your requirements. We are an extremely active war clan always looking for active members.

* Great war record - Placed 1st or 2nd in every CWL and have above 85% win rate in wars... Plus Daily Wars!!!
    * Maxed Clan Games - We usually Max in 2 days and obtain all rewards.
    * VERY ACTIVE CHAT - Lots of banter and planning. Chat is always active!!!
    * Donations - Very high donations for those looking to push. WE HAVE SIEGE MACHINES FOR WAR!!!!!
    * International Clan - This helps with donations around the clock and someone is usually online
    * Active Leadership - We are always recruiting, removing inactives, providing advice, and planning wars
    * We are like family, with Zero Drama

Hope you can join us!

Fat Kitty Stars
    #28Q99R2P9
    https://discord.gg/tGJX9QS

COC PLAYER ID - #L9GRYP9LP

Pro Member
    Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH11-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 15 clan

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America, with some in Europe as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+. Drama not welcome.
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk. 2 attacks/war is expected.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 3.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 100 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.
    • We use Discord for communication.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry - TH12 – 800+ war stars
    Co-s: Falcon - TH12 - 1200+ war stars
    Ron - TH12 - 1300+ war stars
    Matt - TH12 - 1800+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors #PU28VGCY – Level 14 - Any Th farm & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle #2GU2Y0JL – Level 12 - Any Th competitive & war clan
    • Clan of Clashes #2PYQLPGR – Level 15 - Competitive Th11+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR #PPRLVUL9 – Level 14 - Any Th war clan
    • Indian Kingdom #P222VRVC – Level 14 - Elite 9+ war clan
    • Magnificent #R82GJQPP – Level 11 - Elite Th9+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 – Level 15 - Elite Th11+ war clan

Millennial Club
    Wow, you described both our clans perfectly. Head on over to our L12 and give us a shot.

Brisket

Sent you a PM hope you consider check Immortal Vipers out!! Thanks

Hi friend—

You just described our clan! If you’re interested in warring, check out Last to Resorts (#8J20LRJQ). We’re a level 19 adult war clan based in the U.S., with a number of international players. Our wars consist of mainly TH11s and TH12s, with our TH11s and some TH12s going to our secondary clan during the Clan War League season for CWL there.

We’re looking for like-minded clashers with a strong sense of team play. If that describes you, stop by for a visit and get to know us.

We have new members do FCs before they’re put in war, so it’d be great if you have heroes up and a war army ready.

Please mention this forum post in your request to join in. Thanks, and clash on!

Last edited by DareDevil2000; September 16th, 2019 at 07:53 PM.

Hello Goose. We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with a mix of TH 11 and 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters III.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 184 Heroes: 65/60/31 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 103 Heroes: 20/18 #YGRQLQYUY

Check us out

PRISM - LEVEL 15 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed with level 10 King)
    - TH9 (20 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (40 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism