Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a Clan TH12 & TH8 (baby)

New Bloke/Chick

Need a Clan TH12 & TH8 (baby)

Currently looking for a new clan as my current one has become awful with infighting and inability to remove people who donate incorrectly. Looking for a highly active clan who fill donations quickly where my two accounts can chill and max out.

Not overly interested in war at current as I'm maxing heroes and my base.

Everything bar my BK and lesser used troops is MAX for TH11

Completed my Giga Tesla, Air D, 2/3 infernos, army camps and siege x 3 are all available for TH12. Edrag Lvl 3.

Queen is lvl 57, BK 47, GW 21.

UK based have been playing 5 years or so, have a baby TH8 I'd be looking to bring too which is my girlfriend's.

Not overly interested in free co/ elder or huge adverts with fancy pictures. Talk to me, I'm human

Regularly donate in excess of 7500-10000k troops with no issue as I gold pass 1 gem with no hassle.

If you think I fit the bill slide into my DM's.

Ric #29LLYGQV although it may be a W at the end. I'm 38 my eyesight isn't what it was.

Remember, not interested in war as maxing out base.

Hey,,,I AM CHETAN LEADER OF DRAGON SLAYERS
    TAG -#LJPJY2Y8. Level 13 CLAN
    Need not be active war guy,,,we are hybrid clan
    HOPE TO CLASH WITH U

Sent you some information on our Clan "Immortal Rising"

Sent you a PM

Come check us out! We are a friendly war clan. For more info see thread here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ruiting-Now%21
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; September 17th, 2019 at 12:36 AM.

Hey if you're still looking hit me up at Dark Paradise #LLVCQRJG or if you need a more laid back clan, I have another level 12 clan. You can DM me or request to join ingame.
    Dark Paradise (Lvl 14) #LLVCQRJG
    Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/Z3y4sFu

War Legends
    (Lvl 12) #92UGUY20
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/9fHWEnP

Forum Superstar
    Check out Orange County Level 14 #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade base etc. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults. No Kids. No Drama. We war once a week or depend on the mood. This is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Hey oafctitch. New Brits is an adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks. We have completed the top tier in every Games. We currently fight with a mix of TH 11 and 12s for CWL (mostly 12s now). We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters III. For more info on us, check out our recruitment page; link in my signature.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 184 Heroes: 65/60/31 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 103 Heroes: 20/18 #YGRQLQYUY

Trainee
    RA2: Insanity Feeder Clan to the Rising Asylum would Love to have you. I sent you a PM. Hope to hear back soon.

Hi Oafctitch,

If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. No free Elder/Co but I do have a fancy picture. 😁👍

You'd be welcome to join The Bailey family.

We have four active international clans in our family. All follow the general rules:
    English speaking only.
    Adults 18+
    Drama free
    Back to back wars (welcome to opt out)

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    Generally TH10+.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Quickly grew in a couple of months to our most active war clan. Last CWL achieved a perfect 90 stars in one of the wars.
    Generally TH8s to TH10s.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3. Also last CWL achieved a perfect 90 stars in one of the wars.
    Generally TH8s and TH9s.

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans.
    All TH levels welcome.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar