Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ShenZhou and INTZ have won the wildcard vote!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

ShenZhou and INTZ have won the wildcard vote!

The results are in and millions of you have spoken! ShenZhou and INTZ will be competing on the world stage along with Tribe Gaming, Team Queso, Vatang, QueeN Walkers, MCES, and NOVA毛豆 at the first Clash of Clans World Finals in Hamburg, Germany!

Here is a breakdown of where your votes fell in the poll.

ShenZhou 52.66%
    INTZ 12.16%
    Dark Looters 11.19%
    WHF 7.29%
    OneHive 5.88%
    Top of JAPAN 4.71%
    blaze JP 4.30%
    DK 2nd Brigade 1.82%

The Clash of Clans World Finals will be the event where the very first world champion will be crowned. We could not be more excited to have ShenZhou and INTZ standing shoulder to shoulder with the 6 other Clans and battle for their share of the $1,000,000 prize pool.

Get your tickets now and don’t miss this exciting opportunity to witness Clash history! We’ll see you in Hamburg!

AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Good luck at the finals to all the teams
    And grats to those wildcard winners
    Romy
    Friends and Fun #8UU228LC (Est. Dec 10th 2014)
    My accounts: Cannon Girl TH12, Tekashika TH11, Romy TH11, Vin TH10, Arya TH9

Even though I'm admittedly a bad Clasher, I am a competitor and love this global type of competition. Congrats to the wildcard picks and best of luck to all of you!
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Pro Member
    ShenZhou's lead though...

Intz deserved this spot in the finals because they are also number one on the leaderboard of the current september season.So best of luck to them.

Will these two teams also win the ipad?

My vote works finally. Nice. Good luck INTZ
    IGN : GHOSTROYAL
    EXP : 236
    Town Hall 12G5 65/65/40 BH9 30
    Clan Name : SUNGAI PINYUH ( Level 20 )
    Recruiting Max Th 12

Wow 52% of the vote goes to Shen Zhou, I wonder what made them so love able.
    I thought INTZ will be most favoured and then OneHive or WHF since many follow them on YouTube
    Anyways congratulations to the chosen one, both have given great show in Poland
    Last edited by iRvN; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:14 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by junaidd123 View Post
    Intz deserved this spot in the finals because they are also number one on the leaderboard of the current september season.So best of luck to them.
    Spot on.

Intz deserves to be number one on merit alone, they actually made the finals several time, just unlucky not to have made it to the grand final.

I am guessing majority votes for shenzou was from china

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    Wow 52% of the vote goes to Shen Zhou, I wonder what made them so love able.
    I thought INTZ will be most favoured and then OneHive or WHF since many follow them on YouTube
    Anyways congratulations to the chosen one, both have given great show in Poland
    China has one of if not the largest player base in this game, that’s probably why. There’s no other valid reason seeing they weren’t known before the qualifier, have only been to one qualifier, and didn’t even final in that qualifier.