Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ShenZhou and INTZ have won the wildcard vote!

This was easily predictable.
    You could've just swapped ShenZou with some random Chinese hieroglyphs and that clan would've still won.
    They will be last place at the WC anyway.
    Meh
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:19 PM.

Centennial Club
    Cant wait for the finals, will be rooting for Team Queso and Intz in the final

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    This was easily predictable.
    You could've just swapped ShenZou with some random Chinese hieroglyphs and that clan would've still won.
    They will be last place at the WC anyway.
    Meh
    The wildcard selection process needs to be revised by supercell, base it on merits, take stats from the CWL and offline qualifiers, teams that actually came close and not made it, rather then select teams that have popular you tube channels, WHF have no place in that short list. Dont get me wrong, i love contents created by WHF members like carbon fin and cory, but the fact they were short listed baffles me.

Forum Veteran
    Lol, 50% for shenzhou😂, chinese are only 20% of population, even if they voted as per their region, 50% is huge. I think all the chinese smartphones were used for voting 😅.

I voted for INTZ anf they are in😀, although not by the margin I was expecting.

P.S. If Indian clashers would have got visa and would have been placed for voting, they too would have got in because of all indians😂.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    Wow 52% of the vote goes to Shen Zhou, I wonder what made them so love able.
    I thought INTZ will be most favoured and then OneHive or WHF since many follow them on YouTube
    Anyways congratulations to the chosen one, both have given great show in Poland
    do you know china's population?

Quote Originally Posted by M0rningStar View Post
    The wildcard selection process needs to be revised by supercell, base it on merits, take stats from the CWL and offline qualifiers, teams that actually came close and not made it, rather then select teams that have popular you tube channels, WHF have no place in that short list. Dont get me wrong, i love contents created by WHF members like carbon fin and cory, but the fact they were short listed baffles me.
    CWL results have absolutely nothing to do with the teams that were chose for the wildcard vote.
    7 of clans have attended the Qualifiers in Poland, most of them more than once (Only WHF haven't qualified - they got their spot for winning Champions War League Elite Division).
    Shenzhou literally only qualified for Poland for the first time last month and got 3rd place.
    It's quite obvious they are #1 in the vote only because they are Chinese, sry.

Pro Member
    People with multiple accounts can place multiple votes. This should be fixed in the future.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rningStar View Post
    The wildcard selection was based on merit. All of the Clans were Clans who were in attendance at the ESL Qualifiers in Poland, with the exception of WHF. It was announced by the CWL Elite admins that the winning Clan would be one of the wildcards as a reward for winning their championship.

YouTube channels have nothing to do with the wildcards selected.

We didn't select Clans that came close but didn't make it to the Qualifiers because we only wanted Clans who have proven themselves in competition at the Qualifiers.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

finally intz made it , yay !!

| GFX Group |Clan| Forum achievements |
    |*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|

congrats to everyone who made it. Im curious to the number of voters that voted?

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here